App description: Revolutionary Full 3D MMORPG:
=> HUGE WORLD
=> 6 Races: Orc,Dwarf,Human, Elf,Dark Elf, BloodDrak,
=> 7 Classes: Confessor, Fighter, Mage, Rogue, Templar, Necromancer (with combat minions), Ranger with over 80 tamable combat pets!
=> 64 Solo and 5-man dungeons,
=> 2 warring Factions: Alliance and Fury,
=> 2 types of servers: Regular and Player vs Player,
=> Separate PvE and PvP servers,
=> Guilds / Clans,
=> Big selection of Mounts and Pets,
=> 10-man, 20-man, 40-man RAIDS
=> Coming PvP Arenas, PvP Battlegrounds.

Midgard Rising is a mobile full 3D MMORPG game offering for the very first time on mobile device not only rich and amazing full 3D fantasy world but full support for factions conflict, factions battleground, non-heard-of-on-mobile-devices 10-man raiding system and more. Game also offers a very unique 5-man dungeon leveling system in addition to over 750 quests waiting for players who want to immerse themselves into Norse mythology inspired Midgard Rising.

Midgard Rising is prequel to World of Midgard.

Veraxon's comments:
Midgard Rising full 3D MMORPG just released on iTunes

iTunes link

http://worldofmidgard.com/womforum/d...le.php?id=3476

02-20-2013, 12:12 AM

GameCenter: *kioshi*
Gameloft: kioshi

02-20-2013, 10:03 AM
This is still beta so there will be some bugs, but this game has 7 more months worth of bug removal so much less bugs than previous game.

It is free game so all can try it out.
02-20-2013, 10:42 AM
Midgard Rising is re-designed Faction Wars with completely re-done user controls which now are good. Totally new interface, tons of new features and hundreds of bug fixed.

So while Midgard Rising is a new game it is also a sequel to Faction Wars and same account works. It also means much less bugs too.
02-20-2013, 01:33 PM
I hope it's good. Downloading now. I payed crazy money for all sorts of dragon mounts and limited edition garb when this game was in development - if its good I'm going to be knocking on your customer service door Veraxon for my mounts and stuff !

Lol. Hope this is good and does well.
02-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Initial impressions : -

Ok the game controls great now and the whole thing moves with a nice framerate.

My female mages ass looks awesome ! It's going to be a shame when I get some clothes !

Seriously this game is worth a download. I've only played a few minutes but it controls well and I feel inclined to try and explore the world now, unlike in previous builds. Ill report back with more once I've played a bit longer.

Edit my comments on the controls refer to moving my character around. I haven't messed with the menus or other aspects of GUI.

Last edited by bigred447uk; 02-20-2013 at 01:55 PM.
02-20-2013, 07:14 PM
What are the oldest devices this can run on? I'm holding out hope that my creaky old iPad 1 can run this, hehe. (I doubt it, but still hopeful.)
02-20-2013, 08:37 PM
really bad because it doesnt work on ipod 4g
02-20-2013, 10:09 PM
This game requires a digital compass. my iTouch 4th gen has no digital compass. I wonder why you'd need that to play a WoW inspired game.

If I had to choose between this and Gameloft's Order & Chaos, I'd still choose Order & Chaos.

While I completely back that game, this game is still pretty good. Hell, it's free, so I can't complain.

Last edited by SmackDatButt; 02-20-2013 at 10:13 PM.