★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Backflip Madness is a fast-paced, parkour-flavored extreme sports game. Your goal is simple - make tons of spectacular tricks and stunts. Take it to the extreme!

Features:
- Multiple backflips and locations
- Parkour/Free running acrobatics
- Realistic physics
- Achievements, Challanges and Leaderboards (Game Center)
- 3 difficulty levels
- Action replay
- Normal and ninja outfits

Gamesoul Studio's comments:
Hello guys,

Backflip Madness has just been released for iOS!

iTunes link
02-20-2013, 05:53 AM
Game Impressions

Nice game. Quite addictive because you can see yourself getting better with practice and always feel like you can improve just a little bit more. Recommended for folks who enjoy playing with a game's system and mechanics as much as the game itself. Similar to last week's Krashlander in that respect.

02-20-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Nice game. Quite addictive because you can see yourself getting better with practice and always feel like you can improve just a little bit more. Recommended for folks who enjoy playing with a game's system and mechanics as much as the game itself. Similar to last week's Krashlander in that respect.
Oooo sounds promising I think ill pick this up later today.

Edit: oh crap just watched the YouTube video trailer thing this is so mine *bought and downloading now

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 02-20-2013 at 06:09 AM.
02-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Same... that video has me sold.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM
This does look interesting. Will definitely give it a go.
02-20-2013, 07:33 AM
Omg! I now love this game, it's up there with the other great physics based games like Qwop and krashlander etc, I haven't even managed to finish the first level yet but I can already tell this is a keeper. If you like physics based games then you will enjoy this.
Well worth picking up.

Thanks to Gabrien without seeing your impression I wouldn't have picked this up.
02-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Couple of things that might be worth mentioning.

The tutorial doesn't tell you but you can pinch to zoom in an out and also drag with two fingers to scroll around the screen.

And from the main menu you can change the between normal/easy and very easy settings, all this does is slow down the animation so it's like playing in slow mo.

This is totally one of those games you get better with practice as I've just unlocked level 3. Loving it.
02-20-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm glad you appreciate the game. I'll take your opinion into account for next update. Enjoy your game. Thanks!
02-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Does this have Game Centre achievements? If so, how many?
02-20-2013, 08:05 PM
This game has achievements. 5 for backflips and 8 for stages.