App description: Grudger puts his life on the line for the morally ambiguous strangers he calls his customers. He's a lowlife free runner in a dangerous steampunk world and he always delivers the goods.

There is no life bar in this puzzle-runner hybrid; only the sound of crushed bones. Run, jump, roll, slide and bounce off walls to proceed. Use your environment to master all thirty levels in this acrobatic adventure.

Game features:
-Explore; change running direction anytime
-Challenge your mind with puzzle-flavored level design
-Swipe to act; never have to slip on a pseudo-button
-Collect aluminum bars to unlock survival run mode
-Master 45 parkour levels (more coming soon)
-Find hidden easter eggs
-Ragdoll death scenes
-Compete for high scores in survival mode

You must see it in action. Check it out on Youtube!
02-20-2013, 05:47 AM
This does look good, and the price certainly isn't off-putting. I do wonder how long the game is, though. Anyone?

02-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Another not-so-revealing runner title. Looks like a very expensive week for me.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Got this on Android earlier today. Pretty fun little auto runner from the levels I've played. Wouldn't say it's insanely hard, but you will probably die often not realizing a certain action will kill you (like maybe jumping towards a wall and accidentally swiping again). It may be a little light on content at it's current price tag, although some survival mode unlocks and more levels are "coming". If you do have a droid device, though, it's half off currently ($1.50).
02-21-2013, 04:10 PM
At $2.99 you'd think they could have added Game Center...
02-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi! Developer here.

We're working on another batch of levels and it's coming along great.

The immediate next update (version 1.03) will add localization and some gameplay fixes to the iOS version.

The update after that will add the new level set and GameCenter. We hope you enjoy them!
02-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyGrierson View Post
Hi! Developer here.

We're working on another batch of levels and it's coming along great.

The immediate next update (version 1.03) will add localization and some gameplay fixes to the iOS version.

The update after that will add the new level set and GameCenter. We hope you enjoy them!
Great news!! Keep up the good work!!
02-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Wowzers, a great game, well worth a buck. Cute, great gameplay, easy to play, works great on my new ipad and iphone 4.

Impressive. Highly recommended
02-23-2013, 09:55 PM
The game seems slightly low on content with only 30 levels. Is it worth it?

Game Center: DustCloud13