App description: Download the @FreeAppADay.com App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Mad Merx: Nemesis to become FREE for a day!

RUN and GUN just got a lot more FUN! call your friends (and enemies) because its time for MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM!

Note: Mad Merx: Nemesis requires an Internet connection to play.

Multiplayer is here! The best tactical shooter in the App Store just got even better, so suit up as a Sniper, Commando, Raider, or Scout and take on friends and foes alike! This is Mad Merx the way it was meant to be played!

4 totally unique classes
Deathmatch AND Team Deathmatch
3 awesome environments
Furious PvP action

30 different guns
Awesome 3D graphics
Fast, fluid controls
Tactical team combat

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

sink_or_swim's comments:

02-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow this looks...Wait.

[-------reads triniti] O_o

Next.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

02-21-2013, 05:26 AM
its not pay to win right? :3
02-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4evErXx View Post
its not pay to win right? :3
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, h... O_O

DBC

I give up.
02-21-2013, 06:43 AM
I tried it,as i do with a lot of trinity games and play till i hit a pay wall.
It's online only so as soon as i spawned at the starting place i got shot and died. Before i could even move. After this had happened 3 times i deleted the game.
Not one shot fired. Not one step i could take. You spawn surrounded by a shield,but someone apparently camped there to annoy newbees so as soon as the shield vanished it was a one shot kill for him/ her.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
02-21-2013, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
I tried it,as i do with a lot of trinity games and play till i hit a pay wall.
It's online only so as soon as i spawned at the starting place i got shot and died. Before i could even move. After this had happened 3 times i deleted the game.
Not one shot fired. Not one step i could take. You spawn surrounded by a shield,but someone apparently camped there to annoy newbees so as soon as the shield vanished it was a one shot kill for him/ her.
Typical Triniti balance. Shame.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-21-2013, 07:41 AM
Ermagerd! Erts Merd Merx!
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
This was warzone genesis WTF?
I thought the same thing when I saw it. It's just Warzone: Genesis, but multiplayer.....or does Warzone: Genesis have multiplayer already? I can't remember. Triniti has come out with like 4 or 5 different games with "Warzone" slapped on the title in the past month or so.
02-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Firstly, I think you guys mean Warcom. Secondly, this game literally has some of the screenshots, if not all, directly from Warcom: Genesis. This is a new low, even for TLI; something I actually believed not possible. After this, I don't think anyone should support them at all anymore. No hope for them at all. As cliche as it may sound, this is an EPIC FAIL.

EDIT: And think about it... Warcom: Genesis; Mad Merx: Nemesis. I don't even have words for that.

Last edited by repapermunky; 02-21-2013 at 03:35 PM.