Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-21-2013, 03:33 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default 3D Monster Slaying Game: Monster Blade By Nubee

Hi guys, we're really excited about this game and would love to hear your feedback! Improving our game based on any feedback we can get is our utmost priority. The game is currently only available in the Canadian Appstore, but we are gearing up for a world-wide release and hopefully would be able to get some valuable suggestions from you guys

Please enjoy!

Boss Fight Gameplay Video:

*Trailers coming soon!

Thanks to Sanuku for the gameplay video!

Last edited by nubeeMS; 03-06-2013 at 04:57 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 06:24 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Only been playing this for about an hour on ipad but already it's looking awesome. It's like a cross between monster hunter and infinity blade and it all comes together pretty well.

It is freemium so I'll have to wait and see how that plays out but initial impressions are good.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:30 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks like imma have to use the canadian account again.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks like imma have to use the canadian account again.
Haha yeah I'm part English part Canadian part Japanese and part Kiwi
Old 02-21-2013, 08:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Bumping this thread with some battle gameplay.

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 02-21-2013, 08:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Oh god... i cant stop playing this. O_o

Currently Lv10, and just enjoying the hell out of this. Even with energy with timers, i havent gone to the point that i needed to recharge. Over an hour of playing now. :P

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 02-21-2013 at 08:51 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 09:03 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

As for impressions, the game is basically a CoWS game (combat with swipes) similar to Infinity Blade, but without exploration.

What it excels in, is the monster hunter vibe to it. As you hunt monsters, you gain items you either equip, or use to upgrade other equips. Not exactly Monster Hunter, but you get the point (if you know what MH is). The fact that you can replay quests is great to farm for more items and gold.

There are 2 currencies... Gold, and the much wanted gems which can either be gained by completing boss missions, or getting them through achievements, or... well... IAP.

So far the coins and gems gain are decent, and IAP doesnt seem necessary. I can see that some point later on i might run out of energy which i have to use gems to refill.

that's right. Energy. This is the game's somewhat weakness right now as it limits the number of hunts somehow. Fortunately, each energy is gained through a very forgivable timer interval. From what i've seen, it's 60s for 1 energy. VERY FORGIVABLE. So far, i havent ran out of energy, not once, in over an hour's playtime.

Everytime you level up, you fill energy to max. The only time i can see myself runing out of energy is probably when i get to the point where i want to farm low level monsters which will take seconds to complete. I dont see that happening anytime soon though, as i dont see a point in going back to hunting low level monsters.

For now, initial impressions are leaning too heavily on the positive side. So if you have a Canadian account, GET IT, OR MAKE ONE.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Only been playing this for about an hour on ipad but already it's looking awesome. It's like a cross between monster hunter and infinity blade and it all comes together pretty well.

It is freemium so I'll have to wait and see how that plays out but initial impressions are good.
Wow, thank you! Really glad that you liked it so far. We tried our best to balance the freemium mechanics for an optimal user experience. User enjoyment is our focus! And also thanks for taking the time to follow us on Facebook too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiSx View Post
Bumping this thread with some battle gameplay.

YouTube: video
Thanks so much xiSx for the video! I think it's officially the first video we have on the internet Some pretty rad Perfect Dodging skills you have there i might say! Myself, i'm an advocate of the Perfect Block ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Oh god... i cant stop playing this. O_o
- And the awesome review in his following post
Wow, thanks so much for the fantastic review Exact-Psience, it's really awesome to see you enjoying the game! We're striving to make the game even better so your feedback is deeply appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Downloading now....geez 4 accounts I feel like a spy or a person with alot of passports
Thanks for the download! Let us know what you think

Last edited by nubeeMS; 02-21-2013 at 09:39 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 09:47 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Getting this now! I don't mind energy with timers or shelling out a few bucks for IAP.

... damn. What was my Canada account?
Old 02-21-2013, 09:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Ohhh, the dev is here up for discussion, that's nice. I wonder when will this be available globally? If not that soon, maybe it's about time to create my 3rd itunes account xD