★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -==THE BEST ONLINE CRIME SYNDICATE GAME!==-
----------------------------------
Play with MILLIONs of players NOW in the LARGEST, most INTENSE, SOCIAL CRIME MMO!
Lead your EMPIRE members to DOMINATION!

Choose your allegiances to the different criminal empires: the diabolical CARTEL, the sinister SYNDICATE, the ruthless MAFIA, or the battle-tested STREET GANGS!

ANNIHILATE and EXECUTE other real LIVE players!
GROW your CHARACTER and EMPIRE!
FIGHT LEGENDARY BOSSES!

FEATURES:
Recruit your friends to build the most powerful EMPIRE in the game!
Climb the LEADERBOARD and collect ACHIEVEMENTS to compete with your friends!
Defeat your adversaries and challenging BOSSES to get access to powerful WEAPONS, CARS and MORE!
Get FREE and FREQUENT updates with new missions, bosses, and so MUCH MORE!

5/5 stars ".. this is likely the casual MMO youve been waiting for. Gamezebo.com

5/5 stars "There is so much to do in Underworld that is surprising that you dont need to pay to play this game. Gamepudding.com

PLEASE NOTE:
This is an ONLINE game only. iPod Touch users must be connected to WiFi in order to play this game.

By downloading this game, you agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and the License Agreement.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service
https://www.kabam.com/corporate/privacy-policy
https://www.kabam.com/corporate/eula
02-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Way better than their other game Castle Age for simple fact that its IOS ONLY, unlike their moneygrab castle age ios which went against facebook accounts 3-5 years older

02-22-2013, 09:47 AM
So five screen shots and all I know about the game from them is the developers have a feeling I like boobs and guns

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
05-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Just want to bump this thread, this game is so fun! You don't need to pay anything at any time to have a blast! This game takes the normal energy/stamina/atk/defense games to a whole new level!!

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
05-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Ti7s
06-07-2013, 07:26 PM
anyone been checking this game out?

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
06-28-2013, 07:27 PM
This gm is off the meat rack.
06-28-2013, 07:55 PM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Hmm I can't be the only one avoiding this because of the blatant 'tits in your face' of the example images.

...not that I'm against such things, I love them but when companies throw a lot of images like this around I tend to wonder what they are hiding

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15