Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:28 AM
TapMad_D's Avatar
TapMad_D TapMad_D is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HongKong
Posts: 345
Default Time to KILL ZOMIBIES in new way_for Zombie slaughters

hey guys,

it's been a while. the past half year was really chaotic. = =
anyway, we are now working on a action/strategy game where you can enjoy killing zombies without much efforts.
check some in-dev snapshots first.








PLEASE DO NOT be shy to give us feedbacks. ask me anything.

Thanks!
David
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:38 AM
DannyTheElite DannyTheElite is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,922
Default

Is it Dual stick?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-23-2013, 02:29 PM
crex's Avatar
crex crex is offline
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Default

Hey TapMad D, good to see you back. I love the pixelized environment. I see that there is more than one character in the screenshots, so is this gonna be similar to Battleheart where you are able to control all of them?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:53 PM
TapMad_D's Avatar
TapMad_D TapMad_D is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HongKong
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Hey TapMad D, good to see you back. I love the pixelized environment. I see that there is more than one character in the screenshots, so is this gonna be similar to Battleheart where you are able to control all of them?
hey crex my buddy, thank you! yeah, actually there will be totally 32 different classes in the game, from housewife to ninja.
and for the control, we are introducing a hybrid with infectornator, starcraft and dungeon village. with this system, you don't need to control all the heroes. they will act on their own and make the best reaction based on the AI we programmed.
then, what you guys do when playing the game? you focus more on class selection for each battle, placing items to help your heroes, use more powerful weapons, and kill more zombies.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2013, 09:14 AM
TapMad_D's Avatar
TapMad_D TapMad_D is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HongKong
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Is it Dual stick?
hey, Danny, thanks for the question. No, definitely it won't be another dual stick shooter. you will experience a totally new way of playing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 15,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapMad_D View Post
hey crex my buddy, thank you! yeah, actually there will be totally 32 different classes in the game, from housewife to ninja.
and for the control, we are introducing a hybrid with infectornator, starcraft and dungeon village. with this system, you don't need to control all the heroes. they will act on their own and make the best reaction based on the AI we programmed.
then, what you guys do when playing the game? you focus more on class selection for each battle, placing items to help your heroes, use more powerful weapons, and kill more zombies.
Dood... this sounds FANTASTIC. Will be instabuy for me for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 PM
TapMad_D's Avatar
TapMad_D TapMad_D is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: HongKong
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dood... this sounds FANTASTIC. Will be instabuy for me for sure.
thanks dude!
we are still polishing this game up. damn it is hard to make choices!
will update more info when we are ready.
keep tracking us ~~
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent