App description: MicroVentures is an action adventure game with roguelike elements. Play as the Knight, Wizard or Rogue in bite-sized riveting adventures while you stand in line for something less exciting.

- Procedural roguelike levels
- Procedural story that will drive the gameplay
- Quick but powerful gameplay, suitable for all types of players
- Many different playable characters, including a Knight, Wizard, and Rogue!
- Full of wondrous settings outside of your ordinary dungeon
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Fantastic 8-bit retro style art and music

shero89's comments:

02-23-2013, 11:18 AM
this game is really fun, the gameplay is engaging and interesting, and it's FREE. go get it!

i'm a pretty kitty cat

02-23-2013, 11:25 AM
Love the look, I will give it a try in a bit.
02-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Love the look, I will give it a try in a bit.
If the website is up to date (I can't see what the first post looks like, but I created a thread for this game before the link was picked up in TA or on google), the android version is still in beta, and it's noticable. Nothing major, jist needs a revamped gui and some graphic assests need to be resized.

Fun game though.
02-23-2013, 02:52 PM
This game is great fun ! A fast paced rogue-like with great controls and daft stories. Appears to be a completely free full game with no catch whatsoever.

Awesome find !
02-23-2013, 04:31 PM
Love this game!
02-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Quite a fun rogue-like game!
02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Left a five star review on the UK store. This is a great game thats compulsive to play with awesome controls. Completely free with no IAP that I can find. I haven't gone far but great fun.
02-23-2013, 05:50 PM
This is a nice surprise! I'll have to grab this and give it a shot.
02-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Fantastic rogue with alternating story / dugeons for high replay value. Less than an hour in but the retro art makes me happy, play is easy yet dynamic, & I would be satisfied paying a couple $s for it. This is amazing and I'm happy to give a good review for a free gem. It's net hack story time - Hurrah for MicroVentures!