Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-26-2013, 09:58 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Defender II - (by DroidHen) [Universal]

This game is a port of one of the most popular action game on Android (more than 10 million downloads on Google Play Store).

I'm not the developer nor the editor of this game, just a player of both the Android and iOS versions, and I was quite surprised to see that there isn't a TouchArcade thread yet.

If you don't know this game, it's really addictive, with a lot of skills to upgrade (strength and speed of primary weapon, 3 kind of magics with 3 levels each, castle HP, lava moat and more).
The game is free-to-play with IAP but you can enjoy it without paying for many hours !

There isn't a lot of comments on the App Store, but on Google Play, this game has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5, based on more than 100,000 comments.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

[QUOTE=jarboo;2697125]

This game is a port of one of the most popular action game on Android (more than 10 million downloads on Google Play Store).

I'm not the developer nor the editor of this game, just a player of both the Android and iOS versions, and I was quite surprised to see that there isn't a TouchArcade thread yet.

If you don't know this game, it's really addictive, with a lot of skills to upgrade (strength and speed of primary weapon, 3 kind of magics with 3 levels each, castle HP, lava moat and more).
The game is free-to-play with IAP but you can enjoy it without paying for many hours !

There isn't a lot of comments on the App Store, but on Google Play, this game has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5, based on more than 100,000 comments.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the tip. Got the Android version instead!!
Old 02-26-2013, 01:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

My wife played the first one on her android and i used to help her pass some of the levels she will be pleased to hear about this
Old 02-28-2013, 09:01 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Nobody else is playing this game ?

What is your current progress ? I'm currently at stage 505.