App description: Please note: iPod touch (4th gen) is NOT supported.

AVP: Evolution is a finalist in the 2013 Mobile Excellence Awards Best Mobile Game category!

The deadliest creatures in the universe face off for the first time on your phone and tablet. Play as both the Alien and Predator in this official game brought to you by Angry Mob Games, the creators of PREDATORS, Guerrilla Bob and Muffin Knight.

On a distant planet, the blood feud between Predator clans continues to rage. In a final attempt to eradicate the Jungle Hunter Clan, the Super Predators secure the capabilities of an unlikely and unwilling species, the Aliens. As an Alien, you must ultimately destroy the Super Predators and free your species from enslavement. As a Jungle Hunter Predator, you must eliminate the Alien Queen in order to prevent the Super Predators from annihilating your clan.

VICIOUS CHARACTERS & FIERCE COMBAT
*Two distinct gaming experiences as you engage in the ultimate battle as both the Alien and Predator
*Vicious attacks and brutal finishing moves give players a lethal arsenal to wreak havoc on the enemy

CREATE YOUR OWN ULTIMATE KILLING MACHINE
*Engineer your own unique Alien and Predator via character upgrades, enhanced abilities, and a multitude of powerful armor and weapons
*Gain the advantage in battle with Facehugger Calls, Rage Rechargers, Net Guns, Proximity Mines, Thermal Vision, Alien Vision, Plasma Cannons and much more

CHILLING ENVIRONMENTS
*Its kill or be killed as you advance through the Temple Arena, Marine Base, Alien Hive and many other eerie settings

INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS UNLEASHED
*Rich detail, impressive character models and distinctive lighting
*Cutting-edge visuals make this a showcase title for retina display iPhones and iPads

Privacy Policy:
http://legal.foxmovies.com/mobileapps/theatrical/privacy/

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
ATTENTION:

Neither SEGA nor Gearbox Software had the chance to screw this Alien Game up so please keep those Alien-SEGA-Gearbox-Software Jokes out of the Thread. Thank you...

02-27-2013, 05:07 AM
instabuy!!
will hit the buy button ASAP

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android

02-27-2013, 05:08 AM
finally something good for last few weeks

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
02-27-2013, 05:18 AM
Beta testers!!!?

I'd this a action 3rd person or IB style gameplay? ...both? How about a uncompressed file size plz?
Thx

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
02-27-2013, 05:27 AM
Dood this looks fantastic! Definitely instabuy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-27-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Beta testers!!!?

I'd this a action 3rd person or IB style gameplay? ...both? How about a uncompressed file size plz?
Thx
I was a beta tester, this is an action 3rd person game.

There are 19 main story levels (10 for alien and 9 for predator) and lots of bonus levels. There are lots of different environments and you can even walk on walls in some areas.
Tons of customisation like upgrading the character and weapons etc. not too sure how easy it is to earn cash though as the beta testers received unlimited amount of in game cash.

Graphics are amazing, reminds me of shadowgun a little bit.
I really enjoyed testing this and have just bought it now.

Last edited by Danz060391; 02-27-2013 at 06:01 AM.
02-27-2013, 05:50 AM
I was one of the testers as well. Buy this game guys, you won't be disappointed. It'll probably be the best game you'll be playing for the next few months
02-27-2013, 05:53 AM
INSTA buy!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-27-2013, 05:57 AM
so 3d instabuy!!!
02-27-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
I was one of the testers as well. Buy this game guys, you won't be disappointed. It'll probably be the best game you'll be playing for the next few months
I doubt that this will be the game to play for the next couple months since im still in the process of replaying all my favorite games on the recently acquired ipad mini, but im counting on your word that this wont disappoint. Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword