App description: **NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, will not run on iPad 1**

Subtitles also available in German.

Take on the role of Erica Reed, a Boston FBI agent with the power to see the past, in this intense adventure game as she follows the trail of four different serial killers, and a series of clues left for someone with her specific ability. Whos leaving the clues? How do they know her secret, and what do they want from her?

Find out what the fate of Erica's brother is in the exciting first episode entitled: The Hangman.Get Erica's power under control as you go face to face against a dark serial killer as Erica risks her own life to uncover the mystery behind The Hangman!

Developed by a true indie dream team, the line-up includes comics artist Romano Molenaar (Batman, Witchblade, Tomb Raider, X-Men) as Art Director and renowned adventure game designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter, and the upcoming Moebius) lending her expertise as Story Consultant.

Game also includes an option for German subtitles and interface.

Echoseven's comments:

Lite Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/cognition-lite/id598758528

02-27-2013, 06:21 AM
damnit we need some better ipad only games.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III

02-27-2013, 06:26 AM
What's wrong with this one?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
02-27-2013, 06:27 AM
I've heard good things about the pc version, i'll try this one when it's out here!
02-27-2013, 06:30 AM
I'm just not really into P&C titles... I mean - it looks great, and I have heard good things about it - just... not my thing. Sorry. I'll still probably get it though... just... seems like there's been a lack of good iPad games lately... last year spoiled me. =oP

:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
02-27-2013, 06:49 AM
I was about 3 hours into the PC version. I only started on it because I read that Jane Jensen was involved in the development and it is pretty decent so far. The protag's power to see the past makes for an interesting gameplay mechanic but I think the drama in the game is a little overdone.

Last edited by violentv; 02-27-2013 at 06:51 AM.
02-27-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
erm.. I don't understand your disappointment...so full fledged PC games don't fall under category of good game? =p .. Ports of point and click games generally feel really intuitive and native on the iPad.
yeah... like I said - just not for me. Ports are great - I just don't like Point n Click games... well... there's very few that I like.

02-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Great that the game lands on iOS, but aren't the subtitles a little ant-like?
02-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
yeah... like I said - just not for me. Ports are great - I just don't like Point n Click games... well... there's very few that I like.
I misread your post ! For some strange reason I read it as "I'm just not really into PC titles " so I edited my previous post to reflect that. Sorry about that.
02-27-2013, 06:58 AM
Sorry - I'm really not saying that this isn't a great game. Just that there's been a lack of great iPad games lately....

I shouldn't really be too surprised though, seems there's a lack of great games all over the AppStore...

Like I said, last year spoiled me... even though quite a few iPad only games were updated and became Universal... I still got them when they were iPad only, and it all made me think a whole hell of a lot for the iPad.