App description: DIG FOR VICTORY! TRENCHES II wants you to join the fight! Wage a whole new war, as the Russians join the struggle. Fight an epic campaign through an expanded world map that now includes the entire Eastern Front. Engage the enemy in more realistic, treacherous battlefields with targeted artillery and troop orchestration.

The Great War has arrived and its time to take to the trenches again!

CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO VICTORY
Lead the troops through over 100 locations in a non-linear campaign - engaging in many of the most decisive and game-changing battles of the entire conflict. Customize your army with more than 20 different units. Win battles to earn Perk points and upgrade your offensive, defensive and support forces.

SURVIVE REALISTIC BATTLEFIELDS
Fight through the Fog of War, as you steer troops through trenches, wire, tank traps and landmines. Use the environment to flank the enemy or take cover.

MORE NATIONS JOIN THE FIGHT
Choose your allegiance and play as the British, Germans, French and now the Russians!

BRING IN THE CAVALRY!
Lead the charge with strategic placement of military units and weapons. Crush your enemies with flamethrowers, cluster bombs, rail guns, and the ultimate World War I vehicle the tank.

BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Dominate your opponents online in Deathmatch, King of the Trench and more or go solo in a variety of Skirmish modes!

Fight the good fight! Enlist in TRENCHES II now!

Echoseven's comments:

02-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Isnt this a re-release?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

02-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Yup, I believe their contract with the publisher ran out and they chose to re-release under their own name. It's why it'll be free for a week (I heard) so everyone can pick it up without paying twice.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
02-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Yes the devs promised back when they pulled the EA one that you would not be charged again for the same game. Glad to see they kept their promise, unless they filled this one with IAP and re-balanced the gameplay or something..

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
02-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Anyone played it?
02-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Doesn't seem like anyone is interested? Is it any good? I never played the first
02-27-2013, 06:12 PM
unless our video game does it first i try and get a video up,

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
02-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Does it support icloud?
02-27-2013, 10:07 PM
The link in the first post leads to GibsNGlory, not trenches II.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
02-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Didn't this use to have voice chat?