Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-28-2013, 07:12 AM
iPad mini

Default MAI Crafted HD - by Imagine Ink

Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 AM
iPad mini

There are IAP....to bad. You use iap to unlock boat and plane, some other things. Not sure how you get coins if you can. Tried first mission, said I only had 29%, so the game needs some fixes already.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer4325 View Post
There are IAP....to bad. You use iap to unlock boat and plane, some other things. Not sure how you get coins if you can. Tried first mission, said I only had 29%, so the game needs some fixes already.
Hi Sawyer, can you provide some more details.
Ios version/device and what you mean by 29%
I'm in the process of creating a bug report list to send to the developers.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:42 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Payne View Post
Hi Sawyer, can you provide some more details.
Ios version/device and what you mean by 29%
I'm in the process of creating a bug report list to send to the developers.
You mean yourself? Anyway...I'm iOS 6.0.2, iPad mini. The mission status was 29% and it was done. I've bottom it, just reset the mission and it works fine. If your in such close ties with the DEV, would you mind asking them if there is a way to coins? Since one of the key selling points for this game was the boat and plane, it makes me mad when I buy the game for one reasons and can't even use them with paying more.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
You mean yourself? Anyway...I'm iOS 6.0.2, iPad mini. The mission status was 29% and it was done. I've bottom it, just reset the mission and it works fine. If your in such close ties with the DEV, would you mind asking them if there is a way to coins? Since one of the key selling points for this game was the boat and plane, it makes me mad when I buy the game for one reasons and can't even use them with paying more.
Hi Sawyer, thanks for the info - I have added this to my list of findings and plan to send to them tomorrow afternoon. I see what your saying about the coins and stuff. Its in app purchase and if you read the description the developer does not hide this. A small price for the game and then if you like the game then u can buy the plane, otherwise they could just include the plane and increase price of the app. This is my opinion. when I downloaded Minecraft I felt the price they where selling for was to high compared to some official game studios.

Edit: Actually thinking about it why do you find a need to post un-constructive comments and spread disinformation. I asked the developer to send me an imagine from the iPad. Maybe mods activate there account then they they could reply. Instead i will in their name as i like the game and the people who have made it.

Here is the images they sent me of the mission. As you can see it works perfectly fine.

Last edited by Max_Payne; 03-03-2013 at 03:54 PM..
Old 03-03-2013, 08:02 PM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Payne View Post

Here is the images they sent me of the mission. As you can see it works perfectly fine.
Yeah, I know. I have it finished now. For some reason it didn't work before. The thing about the iap is, they paraded the boat and airplane as features in the game. Then when you have the game, it's a iap. If they had said that specifically the plane and boat were iap, no prob. They didn't. I knew there was iap, but I thought it was prob gonna be skins for bricks and new types of bricks. But putting an I ap in the boat and plane is like iap for swords and creepers in minecraft. Do you see where I'm going yet?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I have it finished now. For some reason it didn't work before. The thing about the iap is, they paraded the boat and airplane as features in the game. Then when you have the game, it's a iap. If they had said that specifically the plane and boat were iap, no prob. They didn't. I knew there was iap, but I thought it was prob gonna be skins for bricks and new types of bricks. But putting an I ap in the boat and plane is like iap for swords and creepers in minecraft. Do you see where I'm going yet?
The boat and plane are one of the best features..Thats why I like this game more..
Old 03-06-2013, 12:36 PM

Version 1.0.1 has been released

Version includes some bug fixes and performance update for earlier devices.
Download it here:

iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mai/id591908802?ls=1&mt=8

iPad Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mai-hd/id591909174?ls=1&mt=8

Here are some new images of what players have been creating. Some great looking buildings coming to creation. What you think guys?

Zombie mode... the red planet
Old 03-07-2013, 07:51 PM

Hi guys, a new update 1.1.0 has been submitted to apple and will be available very soon.

✓ Performance Update - Improved running on iPod Touch devices and earlier models.
✓ General device speed improvements - Major visual difference in gameplay.
✓ Fixed minor bugs.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:19 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I am really loving this game! The only thing I am not liking is that in Freeplay, you can't fly! It is so much harder to build and frankly it is frustrating trying to build large structures without flying. Other than that, it's great! Awesome job! By the way, what are the features you have planned for the future?