★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anomaly 2 - (by 11 Bit Studios)[Universal]

02-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Anomaly 2 - (by 11 Bit Studios)[Universal]

Quote:
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Quote:
Anomaly 2 is a real-time strategy game that takes the tower offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. Maintaining the core concepts of the original – tactical planning and the on-field Commander to support troops in combat – Anomaly 2 introduces a number of important new features:
  • Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
  • Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
  • Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
  • Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With more than a million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
  • Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s new and improved visual engine.
    Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.

Homepage:

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-28-2013 at 09:09 AM.
02-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Holy shizzwhizz is it coming soon?

02-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
ha! just saw this trailer on FB...

Can't freak'n wait for this one! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
02-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
ha! just saw this trailer on FB...

Can't freak'n wait for this one! =oD
Yeah me too! Glad i did the 50% off pre order, I was sure those guys would deliver it's not planned for ios yet if this website is any indication though.

Last edited by killercow; 02-28-2013 at 09:51 AM.
02-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Looking forward to VS multiplayer!
02-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Yeah me too! Glad i did the 50% off pre order, I was sure those guys would deliver it's not planned for ios yet if this website is any indication though.
A guy from 11 bit studios told Pocket Gamer that the team would "love to" bring the sequel to mobile... Lets hope they 'll do it soon... lol.
Great trailer!
02-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Come on, this is mere speculation. Mobile version has not been confirmed or mentioned, at all, in an official manner. But of course I want to see it! (It will be a little softer on mobile like AWE compared to its pc version).
02-28-2013, 12:40 PM
So there's no mention for a iOS version but its in the upcomings?WTH?
02-28-2013, 03:38 PM
I hope this comes to mobile. The trailer definitely hooks me unlike the Korea version. And now I'm getting a transformers vibe
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
NOW WE'RE TALKIN!

Cant wait for this!

With MECHS in it and the Anomaly gameplay that i really like too much, this is already looking to be a favorite game. Also, it has Mechs.

And then there's multiplayer! and mechs!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 02-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.