• Device: Universal
  • Size: 28.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ola k ase

do you know ola k ase?
ola k ase roams free through the internet jumping around everything.

Problem?

None, it feels great to be an ola k ase!
Pick up the envelopes so you can be a shouting ola k ase, which feels even better than a regular ola k ase.

Really, I'm not disappoint.
Not enough run games, here comes ola k ase to run forever alone with you!

enjoy ola k ase.

Undercoders's comments:
Here's a little joke game we put together in a few days for fun, based on the ola k ase nonsense we're in love with here in Spain. Hope you enjoy it!

Download Link

Promotional Video

03-02-2013, 05:11 PM
XD

This game is quite hilarious for a few minutes. I'll give it that. No idea if the "Ola k ase" thing is a meme, but I'm loving the other memes throughout the game haha. I also love the menu saying "Restart or what" and "Quit or what".

Again, not sure if that in itself is a meme, but I like that.

Unfortunately I don't feel like the gameplay holds up to more than a few runs, but hey... it's free, and hilarious, so no real complaints here.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
03-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
XD

This game is quite hilarious for a few minutes. I'll give it that. No idea if the "Ola k ase" thing is a meme, but I'm loving the other memes throughout the game haha. I also love the menu saying "Restart or what" and "Quit or what".

Unfortunately I don't feel like the gameplay holds up to more than a few runs, but hey... it's free, and hilarious, so no real complaints here.
Hola Que Hace means Hey what are you doing. Its all here including the llama.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Hola Que Hace means Hey what are you doing. Its all here including the llama.
Hahaha, oh wow. Thanks a lot for the link! That's hilarious, especially the llama

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
03-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
XD

Thanks for the comments! Yeah, the purpose of the game was basically to have some fun both making it and sharing it, although we're surprised with the high scores some people are achieving. We're barely capable of reaching 2000km!

cheers!