★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get the Best Adventure RPG - FREE FOR TODAY!

Thousands of 5-Star User Reviews:
5/5 "Best game ever should be the top game from App Store"
5/5 "This game is the best game I had ever"
5/5 "It is very fun game that is a must have for your device so I recommend to friends and family"

Embark on an epic adventure through the land of Faria.

= FEATURES =

Summon multiple pets and crush your enemy with super combo skills!
Catch the cute pets and tame the legendary dragons!
Conquer 100+ unique stages across 5 exotic lands!
Unlock 100+ quests, achievements, titles, and avatars!
Evolve your pets to powerful beasts and customize them with special necklaces and gemstones!

Why wait? Be the first ones to discover and conquer this deeply exciting, highly-rated Adventure RPG now!

Enjoy a grand tale of friendships, twists and betrayal!
Interact with funny characters and legendary foes!
Challenge other players in weekly prize tournaments!
Indulge in rich features and depth unrivaled by other games!

Get this hidden treasure of the App Store for FREE today!

wren001's comments:
Hey Touch Arcade fans!

Our studio just released our first major iOS title, Dragon Tear. It's a Universal Free App and includes rich gameplay, intriguing storyline, achievements, unlockable avatars and titles, and an extensive quest system. Please check it out and give us feedback in this thread!





Description:
★★★★★ Embark on an epic journey through the land of Faria. Infiltrate the Holy
Order and save the world from the forces of evil. Get and play this RPG adventure for FREE now!

★ Tame the most powerful monsters and legendary dragons!
★ Enjoy a grand tale of friendships, twists and betrayal!
★ Fight 100+ stages across 5 exotic islands!
★ Interact with colorful characters and enemies!
★ Complete over 100 quests and achievements!
★ Challenge other players in weekly arena tournaments!
★ Get the game and play for FREE now!

Optimized for iPhone and iPad Retina Display! Does not support 3GS/iPad1.
03-01-2013, 09:09 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,443




Youtube link | Pop Up

03-01-2013, 09:39 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 70
mod help needed - again :)

Thanks to the mod who edit the post that added the app info. I probably should have trying quoting other pots to figure the format...

I am trying to fix the HD video link below the app info so it displays properly instead of only showing a link by copying the format from other people's post, but it does not seem to work, can someone please edit so it's properly embedded? Thanks ^_^
03-01-2013, 12:40 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by wren001 View Post
Thanks to the mod who edit the post that added the app info. I probably should have trying quoting other pots to figure the format...

I am trying to fix the HD video link below the app info so it displays properly instead of only showing a link by copying the format from other people's post, but it does not seem to work, can someone please edit so it's properly embedded? Thanks ^_^

Use the command: hdyoutube

like this: [ hdyoutube ] onlyyoutubevideoID [ /hdyoutube ]

without the spaces. (youtubeID is the stuff behind v=, in your case: Fqd1bGLhkYI)

Scripting will embedd the video automatically after you submitted your post.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-01-2013 at 12:45 PM.
03-01-2013, 12:45 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,409
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Anyone who has this care to comment on the balancing? It looks like something my nephew would LOVE, but if it's pointless because of horrible balancing, I won't even bother telling him about it.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Use the command: hdyoutube

like this: [ hdyoutube ] onlyyoutubevideoID [ /hdyoutube ]

without the spaces. (youtubeID is the stuff behind v=, in your case: Fqd1bGLhkYI)

Scripting will embedd the video automatically after you submitted your post.
Fixed. Thanks! ^_^
03-01-2013, 01:23 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Anyone who has this care to comment on the balancing? It looks like something my nephew would LOVE, but if it's pointless because of horrible balancing, I won't even bother telling him about it.
I am not sure what you meant by balancing, but our designer spent quite bit of time to make each pet so that they have their own potential and use in combat. The dragon pets which are unlocked after you complete the main storyline is obviously more powerful to other pets of the same level/grade.

You probably are looking for a reply from someone with a more objective opinion though.
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,409
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by wren001 View Post
I am not sure what you meant by balancing, but our designer spent quite bit of time to make each pet so that they have their own potential and use in combat. The dragon pets which are unlocked after you complete the main storyline is obviously more powerful to other pets of the same level/grade.

You probably are looking for a reply from someone with a more objective opinion though.
yeah... I'm more worried about the push towards IAP...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
03-01-2013, 01:37 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Anyone who has this care to comment on the balancing? It looks like something my nephew would LOVE, but if it's pointless because of horrible balancing, I won't even bother telling him about it.
It's the usual dual currency + energy IAP fest. I burned through 100 energy in less than 10 minutes and it regenarates at a rate of 1 every 3.40 minutes. I wouldn't tell him.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
03-01-2013, 01:38 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,409
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
damn... alright. Thanks.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)