TA App Signature Problem

03-05-2013, 10:31 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
TA App Signature Problem

Hey. I've noticed in the past few days that when you're posting from the TA app, your signature doesn't end up appearing. Is this a bug with the app or the forum. Either way, it would be nice if it were fixed

Also, is it possible that in the future, we'll be able to see peoples sigs on their posts in the app?
03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
I just noticed this after using the TA app also. Would be nice to see this fixed.

As for seeing signatures in posts, since the iPhone (in particular) screen is so small, I don't mind not having a signature for that.

03-06-2013, 09:42 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Another question with the app: how do you view spoilers?
03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Another question with the app: how do you view spoilers?
You tap on the spoiler..it works for me that way
03-06-2013, 10:13 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
You tap on the spoiler..it works for me that way
Ah. Thanks!
03-18-2013, 08:11 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Scarlett Johansson's Hot Tub
Posts: 5,046
Why has there been no response to this? I think this is quite a big issue, as a signature can tell a lot about a person.

This needs to be fixed.
03-18-2013, 08:14 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Why has there been no response to this? I think this is quite a big issue, as a signature can tell a lot about a person.

This needs to be fixed.
It's the same way with every forum app I've ever used (many have their own signature which simply gets added at the bottom of the body of your posts). I think it must be a shortcoming of the forum software not the client applications. Just a guess though...
03-19-2013, 03:32 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
It's the same way with every forum app I've ever used (many have their own signature which simply gets added at the bottom of the body of your posts). I think it must be a shortcoming of the forum software not the client applications. Just a guess though...
I remember on the GameFAQ message boards, whenever you posted a messgae, your signature would be instantly add to the end of your message...maybe something similar could happen here
03-21-2013, 08:47 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Look out your window.
Posts: 5,795
It needs to be done.

TA app is excellent I always use it, but the signatures would be really nice.
03-21-2013, 08:54 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Might as well get another vote in. A lot of developers use it to try and drive people to their game threads, so it'll actually be useful as well as being used for whatever creepy reason these guys want it for.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ