Vigilante: Speak for the Dead HD
★☠ Exact your own form of justice as a notorious vigilante! ☠★
Be judge, jury and executioner in a city racked with crime! Unlock vehicles, items and weapons, create crews and recruit other players, chat with your friends, and dish out justice in epic animated battles of up to 200 players!
- Full retina graphics for the latest iPads!
- Create your very own vigilante using our powerful in-game character creator!
- Hundreds of unique character stories for you to investigate and pass judgment on!
- Decide who, how and what kind of justice to deal out!
- Unlock numerous masks, vehicles, items, encounters and more as you progress!
- Duke it out in online battles of up to 200 players!
- Wield items such as improvised weapons through to military-grade equipment.
- Evade the police and powerful vigilantes, Speak for the Dead, as you rise to the top.
- Create your own crew, crew patch, and crew manifesto, then recruit players and spread your influence!
- Rolling crew leaderboards! Do you have what it takes to be top crew?
- One of the first social mobile RPGs with in-game chat. Coordinate attacks and negotiate power struggles.
- Become the most powerful crew as you fight for dominance of multiple locations.
- Unique animated sequences bring your brand of justice to life!
- Easy to learn, but hard to master, with deep play strategies!
and this is just the beginning!
Vigilante: Speak for the Dead is an ambitious online, social role-playing game, foregoing the cliché mechanics you know for a morally charged social experiment, asking players What would you do? in a culture where vigilantism is the latest craze.
With Vigilante: Speak for the Dead, players take on the role of a vigilante, investigating and passing judgment on both NPCs and players whilst forming powerful vigilante Crews and growing in power and influence.
★☠ Exact Justice Your Way ★☠
Whats your idea of justice? Will you steer clear of killing and only target hardened criminals? Or are you a psychotic killer, waxing j-walkers and speeding drivers? With Vigilante: Speak for the Dead that decision is left with you.
With hundreds of unique NPC stories to investigate, you not only get to decide who deserves your brand of justice, but just what that is exactly. Choose your punishments. A simple threat, a solid beating, cripple players so that they cant wield weapons, or is death the only solution?
Use the '#Vigilante' hash tag on twitter!
We'd love to hear your feedback! Get at us!
Visit the official Vigilante site:
Join the Vigilante Facebook community:
Forums & Feedback:
Stay ahead of the game! Follow @DivisiveSupport on twitter for game updates and news!
Visit the Divisive Media website:
Follow @DivisiveMedia on twitter to stay in touch with the developers!