App description: ** No in-app purchases, they've been removed! Just a fantastically fun game about kitties and the firefighters that love them! **

Jones on Fire - a high-speed action game of kitty saving and flame evading, running and jumping, where YOU are the hero!

Become Emma Jones, firefighter extraordinaire, tough cookie and kitten lover. Beat 10 levels of dangerous mountain terrain, improving Jones skills with every fluffy life saved. Dominate your friends on the kitty-saving leaderboards, and gain the adoration of millions of cats!

Save the kitties! Youre their only hope!

What The Press Is Saying:

- "Upcoming 'Jones On Fire' is Basically Jared Nelson: The Video Game" - TouchArcade
- "Give Me One Good Reason to Save Hundreds of Cats from a Raging Inferno [...] Fair enough." - Kotaku
- "[...] the graphics alone make it worth a second look." - GameZebo

Features:

- Silky smooth 60FPS graphics, with anti-aliasing! (on iPhone 5 and iPad 4 and above)
- Fast, frenetic, side-scrolling fun
- Intuitive controls
- Juicy running and jumping physics
- Fun in short bursts, but addictive enough for longer plays
- Upgrade Jones with increasingly spiffy fire-fighting skills
- Blocky, retro visuals with just a touch of the modern
- Rockin' tunes
- Supports down to the iPhone 3GS (iPhone 3GS users will see occasional framerate dips)

If youve enjoyed Temple Run, Tiny Wings, Dont Run With A Plasma Sword, Mega Run, Canabalt, Robot Unicorn Attack, or similar in the past - then this is the game for you!

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/GlassBottomGame
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/glassbottomgames

THANK YOU for being a fan! Youre why we make the games we do, and without you, wed be nowhere - and those kitties would be all alone...

Sanuku's comments:

03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
Free? That's good I guess, was going to pick this up regardless of the price tho

03-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Definitely picking this up.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Definitely picking this up.
Dude, you should do a weekly thread where you review all the endless runners that come out. That'd be rad.
03-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Launch Trailer added.
03-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Huzzah! I've been waiting for this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-06-2013, 10:15 AM
It looks kinda jerky... Is that how the game really plays, or is that just an issue with YT?
03-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
It looks kinda jerky... Is that how the game really plays, or is that just an issue with YT?
The frame rate in the actual game is fine. I don't know if it's an issue with Youtube or the screen recorder.

Oh, and the game is adorable. And awesome.
03-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Right on, thanks. Looks like another one to add to the purchase tonight list. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
I'm going to play Hackycats and this game like there's no tomorrow. I'll start with this game since it makes more sense to rescue the cats first before bootin' em around