App description: From the studio that made Monday Night Combat, comes a combat runner game set in the wild Outlands featuring characters from the MNC universe.

"Congratulations contestant! You've been volunteered for a one way trip to the Outlands to entertain millions in the latest craze of televised combat running. Run, slash, and jump your way to victory through exotic locations, deadly robots, and ever increasing acrobatic scenarios.
Collect mega loot and dazzle the crowd with elaborate costumes and weapons. If you manage to stay alive, there's a slight chance, you MIGHT win your freedom."

-A Universal App with HD optimized graphics for retina resolution.

-Tons of mix and match customization for outfits and weapons including rollerskating characters, panda heads, flame swords, and chefs hats.

-Avoid obstacles and destroy robots in style with upgrades for longer coin rainbows, powerups, and coin multipliers

"Their first step into mobile is one to be taken seriously." - Eli Cymet (TouchArcade)

"With striking animations, precise controls, and a touch of humor, Outland Games is well worth checking out, and will reward the time you put into it." - Scott Nichols (Gamezebo)

"A bright and entertaining endless-runner that gets the formula down perfectly, Outland Games is well worth some of your time." - Harry Slater (Pocket Gamer)

Sanuku's comments:

03-06-2013, 05:56 AM
This is a must.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

03-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Compatible with an iphone 3GS but not 1st gen iPad? Seriously? WTF?
03-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Added two Trailers to make it a bit more clear what the hole Game is about :-D
03-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Oh happy day!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-06-2013, 12:37 PM
The capture and playback is not the right framerate and the audio is off. I can provide an official capture that works better. Can you please remove it.

Eka
Artist/Designer/Copy Paste Coder
Uber Entertainment
@Ekanaut
03-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekanaut View Post
The capture and playback is not the right framerate and the audio is off. I can provide an official capture that works better. Can you please remove it.
Sure. Just drop me a PM whit which Trailer I should switch it.

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-06-2013 at 12:46 PM.
03-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Sure. Just drop me a PM whith which Trailer I should switch it.
Thanks! Will send you a PM shortly.

Eka
Uber Entertainment
@Ekanaut
03-06-2013, 12:56 PM
By the way the requirements for Outland Games is iPhone 4 and higher, iPod touch 4th gen and higher, iPad 2 and higher. Requires iOS 5 or later.

Eka
Uber Entertainment
@Ekanaut
03-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekanaut View Post
By the way the requirements for Outland Games is iPhone 4 and higher, iPod touch 4th gen and higher, iPad 2 and higher. Requires iOS 5 or later.
Modified the compatibility information in the OP to reflect that.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"