★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zynga Inc.
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 63.5 MB
  • Version: 2.47
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * Awarded App Store Best of 2013 for Great Multiplayer

* Voted App Store EDITORS' CHOICE

* "The most addictive phone game ever!" -CBS Detroit

Dash through the streets of Spain!
Dodge bulls on your own or challenge your friends, you choose! Complete achievements to earn new boosts and power your way up the leaderboards. The bulls are ready to run anywhere you go.

*DODGE charging bulls, speeding cars, flying barrels and more

*JUMP off ramps and soar above buildings

*FLY on rockets to collect power ups

*RIDE bucking bulls for bonuses

*CHALLENGE your friends or run with new ones

*RUN as a ninja, ballerina, or zombie

*COMPETE to be on top of the leaderboard

*EXPLORE cool locations

Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. Collection and use of personal data are subject to Zynga's Privacy Policy. Both policies are available in the Application License Agreement below as well as at www.zynga.com. Social Networking Service terms may also apply.

Boardumb's comments:

03-06-2013, 12:26 PM

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM

03-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post

Yeah because another endless runner or game by Zynga game is just what the rest of the world needs
03-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Reminds me ...

We dont imitate other games, We Imagination-itate Them B****

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
03-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Game Impressions

Gameplay Trailer added.

Last edited by Sanuku; 05-09-2013 at 02:19 AM.
03-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Well... I now know where Zynga budget cuts went mostly.

Buggiest runner on the [Canadian] market. I can't do round 2 on any match that I've got.

The theme is nice, and all but one power-up I've seen seems pretty balanced. That's all I have to say about that.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
And a bunch of other games you've never heard of!
04-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Is there a way to make boosts fair?

I just want to know why my pre-game boosts cost 200 gems and other people's cost 100,50 or 25. This never changes no matter how much you play or how many levels you go up. It makes the game completely unfair and is putting me and others off. Would be a good game of it was fair.
05-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Now out everywhere.
05-09-2013, 08:02 PM
So far, so good. I totally hate the premise/setting of the game. But the game is actually quite addicting and fun, if you are (still) into runners. The setting is varied and it get's challenging quickly, around the 4000 M mark. But I see myself running out if coins soon, let's see if it is still fun afterwards
05-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Love runners. It's a lot similar to subway surfers but much more variety of obstacles. Great game. One thing though. Please add a single player endless run mode cuz I want to run more and my challengers aren't playing. And u def need to add an option to kick players out that never play. Good job though