App description: The Samurai is back... and hes brought friends! Play as the heroic Samurai, the deadly Kunoichi Assassin, and the stalwart Armored Ronin to defend your village against even nastier hordes of brutal zombies and demons! Recruit allies, build defenses, and recover sacred Artifacts to stop them!

STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY
Recruit exciting new allies and set up your defense against hordes of zombies!

MULTIPLE HEROES TO PLAY
Expand your defense by unlocking powerful new heroes!

MULTIPLAYER COLLECTION BATTLES
Steal Artifacts from your friends (or enemies!) to complete collections and gain big rewards!

UPGRADE YOUR SAMURAI HEROES
Become more powerful by acquiring better weapons, defenses, and magical abilities!

Supports iPod Touch 4 or higher, iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, and iPad mini.

Samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Sanuku's comments:

03-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Great downloading now!
I really like the first one.

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

03-07-2013, 07:50 AM
So far it's like most sequels, bigger, better, and more of the same thing. I'm really enjoying it. If you liked the first SvZ game, than you will love this one. It does seem a little tougher than the first, which is a good thing.
03-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Needs an update really bad. It keeps crashing, skipping and freezing on my iphone 5. I can't scroll at all to upgrade or look at anything in the menus. Have no choice but to delete
03-07-2013, 04:16 PM
So how bad are the iaps
03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
So how bad are the iaps
Glu is hint enough that there'd be a paywall, but im reserving judgment til someone says so.
03-07-2013, 05:18 PM
I never hit a paywall in the first one
03-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
I never hit a paywall in the first one
Same way i never hit a paywall in Contract Killer. then it started in Contract Killer 2, Contract killer Zombies 2, and every other somewhat new game from Glu, including the IB clones.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-07-2013, 06:40 PM
The only recent Glu game that was fairly generous in the ability to play without a paywall that I can think of was Eternity Warriors 2, which I still like.

Other than that, I'm leery of Glu games in general.
03-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post

It's a shame too, because I thought the gameplay itself was great. Nice graphics, personality, etc. However, it would have been so much better as a premium title, as I can only assume the same applies to this version as well.
Sometimes I wonder how many people hear this EXACT phrase in their head every time a new Glu game is released...

Fall in love, download, play for a bit, notice ridiculous IAP prices, ignore them, play a bit more, hit enormous pay-wall, delete game... fall in love, dow...

DBC

I give up.