Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-08-2013, 05:47 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Design, Share and Print 3D your own piece of art!

Hi folks! We are thrilled to announce the new possibilities of the Letís create! Pottery HD. Thanks to Sculpteoís innovative 3D printing technology, iPhone and iPad users can make their own digital pieces of art and create real pottery themselves which they can display at home.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

The process of creating and ordering objects is intuitive and doesn't require users to have any technical knowledge. The application offers a huge library of colors, patterns and materials which are ready to use during the creation of unique objects.

If you want to know more, please watch the enclosed videos. Letís create! Pottery was the number one app in the Entertainment category in the App Store in 50 countries including United States, United Kingdom and China. Until today the game has been downloaded over 5,000,000 times on all platforms. Feel free to leave your comments in this thread.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 03-08-2013, 06:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks good, I'd like to know a rough price for the 3d printing before I buy.

So how much does your average 3d pot cost?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:08 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Looks good, I'd like to know a rough price for the 3d printing before I buy.

So how much does your average 3d pot cost?
You will pay roughly from $2.50 to a $300 + shipping cost. It depends from how much material the vase uses to be printed. The bigger the vase, the more expensive ó regardless of how fancy you get with the color or brushes.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:49 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

This is so cool! Really innovative. Are the pots printed with plastic or resin using a 3D printer?

Edit:
I'm a bit surprised at the "high" price point of the app ($4.99), especially if you buy IAPs (additional $9.99 for all) considering you need to pay to have the object made and delivered to you. Sharing your digital pottery on FB may not be worth $15 to users. It isn't to me.

Still a great idea, I hope you do well with it.

Last edited by schplurg; 03-09-2013 at 03:01 PM..
Old 03-11-2013, 04:40 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

It’s not plastic. The material is composed of fine mineral powder. This is the only material allowing full color (16 million different colors) items in a single pass. This is the cheapest way to build multicolor objects. The object is as hard and brittle as porcelain. The surface has a grainy, sanded appearance.

IAps in Pottery are not necessary to complete the game. It’s just another option for people who needs more stuff to express their artistic soul. We do not earn money on 3D printing – it’s additional feature for Pottery makers. Obviously would be great to get such nice piece of art for a buck but 3D printing is still not cheap technology.

Last edited by ArturID; 03-11-2013 at 04:45 AM..