Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-10-2013, 08:31 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Formula Racing 2013! New F1 game iPhone, iPad + Android Out Now!

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I've released a brand new game called "GP Racing" for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android. It has only gone live as of 9 March 2013!

I'm a huge F1 fan myself so wanted to portray that as much as possible in this formula one game. I love F1 so i thought i would combine my passions for creating games with formula 1.

It is a very simple (top down racer) yet a highly in depth game. please see the features below the links.

Please download the game here and let me know what you think:
For IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/formula-racing-1-f1-game/id609956152?ls=1&mt=8
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...razmobi.f1game

Here is a promo video and some screenshots as well:
Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98jxbYoAlJs

Game features:
* Dynamic Tyre wear + pit stops: as your tires wear out, your car becomes harder to handle as it slides around or possibly even blow your tyre, be sure to take a pit stop.
* Multiplayer: Race friends online or take on the worlds best by challenging them from the leaderboads.
* Championship mode: take out the formula racing championship to become world champion!
* Select your car and team: 13 cars and teams to choose from.
* 10 International Grand Prix Tracks: including Australia, Spain, Monaco, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Abu Dhabi, Unites States.
* Dry / Wet Races
* Practice and Qualifying Sessions: see where you start on the grid.
* Great realistic HD Graphics and sounds
* Other great features such as: Team Contracts, Live Timing, Team Radio, Track Maps, 3 camera angles, many configuration options + much much more.

Any comments tips are always welcome as I would like this game to be as good as it possibly can be being a huge F1 game fan - I'm always open to suggestions!

Any nice ratings reviews on the app stores are welcome and very much appreciated

Thanks
Chris

Last edited by razmobi; 05-04-2013 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: incorrect link
Old 03-10-2013, 08:34 AM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Bought this this morning and had a quick go, got lots of potential.

Would like to have arrows on the track as i found myself zooming off in totally the wrong place, or glancing quickly at the mini map but by the time i did that i was about to drive into a wall !

Looking forward to doing the season mode, have a few other 'super sprint' games like this but a full championship season mode sounds great, just have to get better at this !

Thought i had put in a decent laptime but was still last ! Might be good if you could adjust the difficultly slightly

But either way for 69p its great, nice small filesize as well which is useful. One i'll be playing much more later
Old 03-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Banned

Amazing list of features. Will get this later on. May quench my F1 thirst while the season starts in a week, and while I wait for a full 3D F1 racing sim to hit mobile.

PS: I think the FOM is really dropping the ball by not bringing a full-fledged F1 game to mobile!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks guys, I intend on adding to this game in the near future, to include, DRS, and dynamic weather as well. will keep you posted.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

How do you get the bonus car?
Old 03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Guys just an update.

an update is coming out soon for ios which allows you to:
customise/change the teams names.

the update is already live for android but will come out soon for ios when apple approves.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Bonus Car: Try winning the championship
Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Yes! Great game!

Practice, Qualifying, Pit Stops - nearly everything a racing fan can ask for. Dynamic weather, different tyres (should I take the soft tyre and stop two times or stick with the hard one and only stop once?) and the possibility to have longer races would make it perfect.

Maybe add an adjustable difficulty - now it's to easy for me to win the championship - waitong for some players to kick me from the top of the worldwide leaderboards
Old 03-12-2013, 04:43 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thank you! and i like your suggestions. I definitely intend on building on this game. An update just went out on apple yesterday which now allows you to customize/change the teams names in settings.

Dynamic Weather and different tyres will also be next on the list.

Thanks again