Win One of TEN $50 Amazon Gift Cards!

03-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Win One of TEN $50 Amazon Gift Cards!

In honor of Henry Ford's 150th Birthday Celebration, Crickler is featuring puzzles on the Man, The Machines and the Company. Solve the Ford puzzles and share that you've completed them through Twitter and you'll have a chance at one of TEN $50 gift cards to Amazon!

Crickler, a new kind of puzzle (FREE): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crickler-2-daily-word-puzzle/id427784181?mt=8

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
03-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayScreen View Post
In honor of Henry Ford's 150th Birthday Celebration, Crickler is featuring puzzles on the Man, The Machines and the Company. Solve the Ford puzzles and share that you've completed them through Twitter and you'll have a chance at one of TEN $50 gift cards to Amazon!

Crickler, a new kind of puzzle (FREE): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crickler-2-daily-word-puzzle/id427784181?mt=8
I don't have a twitter...anyway else I can enter? thanks for the contest

03-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayScreen View Post

Is this on a first come, first serve basis?
03-11-2013, 07:32 PM
OMG ~ lets start playing :P
03-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Do we need to do share result after each puzzle, or do them all for a special message?
03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
I don't have a twitter...anyway else I can enter? thanks for the contest
Right now we have to use Twitter as Facebook doesn't permit us to track those posts.

A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indalico View Post
Do we need to do share result after each puzzle, or do them all for a special message?
Just use the built-in brag after you solve any of the FORD puzzles. The more you solve, the better your chances.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
03-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnarvin View Post
Is this on a first come, first serve basis?
We're randomly selecting winners from the tweets sent as part of the 'brag' you can do after you solve any of these Ford puzzles.

Enjoy.

- Shigeru Miyamoto
03-11-2013, 10:55 PM
i just shared the solved ford quiz on my tweet is that all?
03-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurzito View Post
i just shared the solved ford quiz on my tweet is that all?
Yes, if you use the brag function after solving the puzzle, and told it to tweet your brag that's all you need to do to enter the contest ... good luck

- Shigeru Miyamoto