App description: #1 paid game in Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Austria and New Zealand! #1 racing game in 10 countries!

"Fearless Wheels satisfies, entertains, and challenges in all the right ways." - PocketGamer

Fearless Wheels is your new favourite motocross game for iPhone! Inspired by the best MX riders and created by an Olympic athlete. The game has tons of race action, loads of fun and great graphics.

The story is about a boy who has a dream to become a motocross superstar. He has to fight his way through tough competition starting somewhere in the countryside and wrapping it up in spotlight of arena. Make the dream come true!

Features
Race against 5 riders.
50 fun and challenging tracks.
Each track with unique graphics.
Do huge backflips & frontflips.
Tune your bike.
Enjoy 13 hilarious characters.

psj3809's comments:

03-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Bought this this morning and played a few tracks. Really like it, the computer opponents are pretty good, controls work well, i'm a big fan of bike games like this (and touch controls) so so far i'm really enjoying it. Bargain at 69p

03-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Bought this this morning and played a few tracks. Really like it, the computer opponents are pretty good, controls work well, i'm a big fan of bike games like this (and touch controls) so so far i'm really enjoying it. Bargain at 69p
I was on the fence about buying this game. Thanks for pushing me over. Lol.
03-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thanks psj! Wish it was universal, but can't complain!
03-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Thanks psj! Wish it was universal, but can't complain!
Apologies i thought it was, i've edited the thread title

Surprised this isnt getting more love, perhaps as it came out a day early than 'release wednesday'

Think its really good
03-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Though I'm on the new iPad, I bought it anyway. I'm a sucker for any game that is moto related or racing for that matter. I think the graphics are actually pretty good considering some games for iPhone/iPod only seem to pixelate after expanding the screen. This game seems to be the exception. Very happy I gambled, it's a blast!
03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
Is it just me, but on ipad 3, no sound effects.
03-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the good comments! We are #1 racing app in France and Latvia, top5 in Italy, Netherlands, Belgium.
03-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Hope this game gets some more love

One of the best games of the week for me
03-13-2013, 08:11 AM
I went for it. I watched the video, read the posts here; must have.

Keep bumping this thread up for others.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER