App description: **ATTENTION: Works with iPad 2 and up, and iPhone 4 and up. -NO IPODS- DOESN'T WORK ON EARLIER DEVICES**

Stargate SG-1 Unleashed The interactive adventure has arrived! The original cast of Stargate SG-1 is back, and they are reunited in an entirely new episode that will awaken all your Stargate memories.

Starring the voices of Richard Dean Anderson as Jack ONeill, Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter, Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson and Christopher Judge as Tealc, this is an all new immersive third-person adventure you can enjoy on your iPad or iPhone.

Get involved in the action defeat Jaffa warriors, infiltrate a Goauld labor camp, solve cryptic ancient puzzles - and stop a new evil menace before its too late!

You control the actions of ONeill, Carter, and Daniel as they explore and discover new worlds through the Stargate.

**FEATURES**

Voice over from the original Stargate SG-1 cast
Episode written by well-known Stargate novelist, Sally Malcolm
Travel to previously unknown planets through the Stargate
High quality 3D graphics
Follow the story through eight interactive chapters
Amazing cinematics
New soundtrack based on the original score
You control the SG-1 team
Easy-to-master touchscreen controls

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHChoOelyY

Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and the iPad Mini, New iPad with Retina Display, and iPad 2.
Requires iOS 4.3 or higher

Stargate SG-1 is a trademark of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. 1997-2013 MGM Television Entertainment Inc. and MGM Global Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Sanuku's comments:

03-13-2013, 06:37 AM
And so... the wait begins.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-13-2013, 07:04 AM
It`s worth it. I`m sure you will like the Result. Just watch the Gameplay Trailer I`m sure you will know what I`m talking about
03-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yes indeed

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan

Last edited by master lee; 03-13-2013 at 07:10 AM.
03-13-2013, 07:27 AM
It seems that follows some of the formula of Tin Tin (witch was awesome) but with a theme that i prefer more (Stargate-sci-fi). From Sanuku's video everything seems polished and the balance between action-adventure-explore is good. Also the voice acting and the music is a big plus. Was waiting for this game but after watching the gameplay video is the first must buy for tonight with Super Stickman!!!
03-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
You mean for me to get better gear?

I really hope this runs OK on my aged iPhone 4...

DBC

I give up.
03-13-2013, 09:04 AM
cant wait for this games 10hrs left
03-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Couple more hours til the wait ends.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Looks amazing!!!! I cant wait too.
03-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Wow completely out of left field. This looks great!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.