• Publisher: Andre Prior
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 29.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: SphereEscape is a fast-paced game that will test your senses and reflexes. It's the classical drop-down type of game but with amazing retina graphics.

Tilt the ball to control it and try to avoid getting destroyed at the top. You can collect several power-ups on your way down, that help go deeper and live longer. To add more strength to your ball just visit the in-game store that allows you to buy superpowers. You need coins for the in-game store. You can get coins from playing and getting high-scores, by sharing this app with your friends or with in-app purchase.

Just stay alive for as long as you can! Good luck!

Features:

* Realistic physics engine
* Smooth animation (Constant above 55 FPS)
* Beautiful retina graphics
* Super sensitive tilt control
* In-game coin store
* In-game superpower store
* Game Center Leaderboards
* Game Center Achievements
* Game Center Challenges
* iPhone 5 retina compatible

pixelitodesign's comments:
Hello,

I want to introduce my frist Game called SphereEscape its out now, for small $0.99.

SphereEscape is a fast-paced game that will test your senses and reflexes. It's the classical drop-down type of game but with amazing retina graphics.

Tilt the ball to control it and try to avoid getting destroyed at the top. You can collect several power-ups on your way down, that help go deeper and live longer. To add more strength to your ball just visit the in-game store that allows you to buy superpowers. You need coins for the in-game store. You can get coins from playing and getting high-scores, by sharing this app with your friends or with in-app purchase.

Attached you will find 5 Promocodes for Free Download of my Game.

TWWMNFJ3HPR6
3EALHJXKH3HW
9HTFLLF7AFJX
HEJ3Y4H4H7L9
ETRT6LYYHTWT taken

And here is the Link to the Game.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sphereescape/id603087305?l=de&ls=1&mt=8

I would love to hear feedback from you. Thank you!

Here Youtube Gameplay Video with german commentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HsE6CmkOCRM
03-15-2013, 03:09 AM
If you use one of the promo codes, please post the code as a comment. Thank you.

03-15-2013, 03:39 AM
ingame video?
03-15-2013, 03:55 AM
used ETRT6LYYHTWT - thanks
03-15-2013, 04:01 AM
is ther any think on YT?
03-16-2013, 07:37 AM
No feedback?

This is a one-man project and I put a lot of time into it. What would you change? How to make it better?
03-16-2013, 09:11 AM
Well had a quick look and it has high production values but there is a lot of these types of game out there. The first game we made was a bit similar. It was developed just to get the feel for the App Store so we did not expect to make any money off it. In today's market 0.99 c is a lot for a ball drop game. I think ultimately you may have to make it free and hope people pay for upgades.

It's good looking with good music and looks very smooth.