Demon Tribe ( デーモントライヴ ) - (by SEGA)[Universal][Currently only in Japan]
SEGAS EPIC BATTLE ARENA CCG
Destroy the demon invasion threatening the world in SEGAs epic free-to-play battle game.
Rival tribes compete for glory. And all is not what it seems.
Demon Tribe thrusts you into an intense real-time blend of MOBA, Card Collection and RPG gaming.
Build a powerful team of fighters by capturing demons and fusing them into the ultimate power: magic that transforms you and your tribe into the very demons you must vanquish.
BECOME A WARRIOR OF THE DEMON TRIBE
- 250+ unique demons to capture and collect
- Play with up to 6 players with multiple game modes and infinite fun
- Realistic action battle with AAA quality, optimized for smart devices.
- Created by SEGA legend, Masayoshi Kikuchi, producer and director of the Panzer Dragoon series, the Yakuza series and Jet Grind Radio
- Features 3D rendered world and character art, animated cut scenes and full score
- No tedious registration required. Play the game as soon as you have finished downloading the game!
The red supergiant ""Betelgeuse"" was believed to have no effect to Earth when reaching supernova. However...
The night Betelgeuse disappeared, the moon was painted crimson red, and the world experienced a rift to a different world. Creatures of unspeakable horror appeared from the rift. The only counter the humans could conjure were the agents of the secret company ""Omega Surveillance"". And you have been chosen as the director of the ""Omega Surveillance""...
PLEASE NOTE: Demon Tribe is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.
Note: A network connection is required to play
Terms of Service: http://www.sega.com/terms-and-conditions/
Joined: Jun 2009
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Monster Hunter Island
Joined: Jun 2009
Joined: Sep 2012
Joined: Mar 2013
Joined: Nov 2009
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Joined: Sep 2013
Joined: May 2013