★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YONG CHUN HUANG
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * A revolution game of breaking dark and bloodily battling
* A democratic game of breaking culture
* A free game of shaping hero to save people from fire
* An independent game of two people committing to and developing

On the Day of Judgment, the dark forces devoured the whole earth, and the dawn was no longer coming. The wild animals became violent and powerful, and they murderously raged on earth. In a transient time, the dead bodies were everywhere, crying everywhere. Those who survived in disaster found the Titan temple prayed for the protection of Titan gods. The evil beasts brutal violence ultimately angered the Titan hero, and he decided to thorough wipe out the dark forces and help mankind to regain the light.
03-17-2013, 10:25 AM
I really can't tell anything about the gameplay from those screenshots.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

03-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I really can't tell anything about the gameplay from those screenshots.
It's 'A democratic game of breaking culture' this should be reason enough for you to buy it lol
03-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Looks like a defense game of sorts, but where you have only 1 character to use and his spells to do so. I remember a game like this which i liked, but i had a path like a regular TD, but you use this mage to defend your strnghold or something.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-17-2013, 12:18 PM
I want this do bad, but have to make sure it's legit. Lol
03-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioshi View Post
It's 'A democratic game of breaking culture' this should be reason enough for you to buy it lol
Lol!
03-17-2013, 01:57 PM
So many bad pic grammars.
03-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Do they know iPhones have translator apps?! They're free and while they're not perfect they at least make some sense. This is babble. I'm totally downloading it.
03-17-2013, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
Do they know iPhones have translator apps?! They're free and while they're not perfect they at least make some sense. This is babble. I'm totally downloading it.
Hahaha! Cant wait to see some impressions JPaul!

Cant wait to see what "* A revolution game of breaking dark and bloodily battling" means.
03-17-2013, 03:30 PM
So are the descriptions of the game an inside joke? I can't tell if they're trying to be funny or just really bad translations. The graphics look beautiful.