App description: Unmechanical is all about the adventure of a little helicopter trapped in a strange, but fascinating world. Help him through to discover the secrets of the world!

"The visuals are simply breathtaking....It's hard to complain when the journey provides such a wonderful sense of atmosphere. " - 5/5 AppSpy

Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while its easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.

Features
Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
A carefully created 3D world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
Child friendly. No violence, found fit for all ages by the German entertainment age rating agency.

Supports
Unmechanical is a universal app. Play it on any iPhone, iPod, and iPad device!
Requires iOS 4.3 minimum and supports iPhone 5's widescreen display.
Gamecenter achievements implemented.
Translated in English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Swedish.

Developers
Talawa Games and Teotl Studios.

**Note that the screenshots displayed here are how the game looks on iPad2/iPhone4S/iPod 5th gen and newer devices. On iPad1/iPhone3GS/iPhone4/iPod 3rd gen/iPod 4th gen the game automatically runs in low end mode and looks different.

Sanuku's comments:

03-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Completely forgot this was due on the 18th.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Ha! Now there's a surprise!!! Actaully i forgot about this too. ahhahaha!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Ha! Now there's a surprise!!! Actaully i forgot about this too. ahhahaha!
Well considering this is already on the Lebanese store (bought) and the Filipino store gets stuff before us, what exactly are you doing posting here Mr. EP? Off you go! You'd better be buying this as I type this out.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Well considering this is already on the Lebanese store (bought) and the Filipino store gets stuff before us, what exactly are you doing posting here Mr. EP? Off you go! You'd better be buying this as I type this out.
LOL... im on a treadmill, about to start my workout. I'll be able to download in about an hour or two.

EDIT: couldnt resist and downloaded on the ipad directly. I usually download stuff into itunes in my computer, but i'll make an exception.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... im on a treadmill, about to start my workout. I'll be able to download in about an hour or two.
That'll be roughly when my download finishes. >_> Is it just me or is this App Store ridiculously slow these days (both with downloads and loading the store itself)?

03-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
That'll be roughly when my download finishes. >_> Is it just me or is this App Store ridiculously slow these days (both with downloads and loading the store itself)?
About to test it out. Yeah, appstore seems to be slower lately.
03-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:

Damn. You always write "Lebanese" but I am reading "Lesbian". Dunno why. I just wonder and re-read. No offense intended...

I wonder if this game is a bit like mystery and exploration, as in Waking Mars or the Bryce Manor Spider.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Ok initial impressions... Looks friggin delish! Visuals are top notch, and im only even playing it on an ipad mini!

It has more of a Gene Effect feel rather than Waking Mars, but Unmechanical is more puzzle than exploration from what ive seen. It is a bit more linear, but the puzzles are well done, mostly because of the great physics backed up by eye popping visuals and high quality ambient sound effects.

I've only gone through the first area before the next loading screen, after youve dropped the glowing orb thingy to it's hole and you get to some sort of exit. AND EACH AREA IS HUGE.

And right now... I am totally impressed. Havent used the alternative joystick control schehe that i found on the options menu, but the default follow-the-touch control scheme works perfectly for me.

Physics, puzzling, graphics, sounds effects, and a bit of exploration are all top-notch and makes this a must-have for me.

I've only scratched the surface, but i can safely say, this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
03-17-2013, 03:09 PM
How is it on iPod 4?