iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Marbelous! [Universal] by Kai Wegner

also available the free version

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marbelous!-free/id617469263?mt=8

The game also available for android

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 03-18-2013, 06:47 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Please note, click on the link above, i searched for it in the app store and the game 'Marbelous' is totally different. This is obviously Marbelous! (big mistake me missing that exclamation mark !).

Anyway installed the lite version. LOVE IT

Its like an RPG crossed with Marble Madness. Controls are good, 'joypad' on the left hand side to control the ball, jump on the right.

First few levels are easy, you then talk to a few characters, one level had a coloured gate, you have to watch what type of panel you are on, eg a green gate, i was brown (as i was on a brown panel) so had to go back to the green one then jump over to the door to open it (so green ball opens a green door etc).

Anyway just deleted (in a good way !) and buying the full version. Been waiting for a 'marble madness platform game' like this.

One of the best games i've got this week, looking forward to seeing the later levels (and updates). Recommended
Old 03-18-2013, 06:55 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Please note, click on the link above, i searched for it in the app store and the game 'Marbelous' is totally different. This is obviously Marbelous! (big mistake me missing that exclamation mark !).

Anyway installed the lite version. LOVE IT

Its like an RPG crossed with Marble Madness. Controls are good, 'joypad' on the left hand side to control the ball, jump on the right.

First few levels are easy, you then talk to a few characters, one level had a coloured gate, you have to watch what type of panel you are on, eg a green gate, i was brown (as i was on a brown panel) so had to go back to the green one then jump over to the door to open it (so green ball opens a green door etc).

Anyway just deleted (in a good way !) and buying the full version. Been waiting for a 'marble madness platform game' like this.

One of the best games i've got this week, looking forward to seeing the later levels (and updates). Recommended
i was forgot that you're moderator ... just bit confused when see your post gone...
lol
please tell me about the control, it seems bit slippery for me... especially when i was in ghost level....a bit hard to jump
Old 03-18-2013, 06:58 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
i was forgot that you're moderator ... just bit confused when see your post gone...
lol
please tell me about the control, it seems bit slippery for me... especially when i was in ghost level.... bit hard to jump
Yeah the post i deleted might have confused people so i deleted it (then realised you quoted it). I was being stupid and downloaded another game with the same name (but it wasnt as it didnt have the ! on the end !).

I've only played the first few levels, not at the ghost level yet. In the instructions where it says swipe left or right on the left hand side its a bit like a virtual stick (when you touch the left hand side you see the circle so again its a bit like a virtual stick).

So far the controls have been very good, early days yet as later levels might be tricky but impressed. Would prefer buttons on screen but the controls are pretty good. But again this is what i want - Marble Madness meets an RPG !