App description: Take Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and Peppermint Patty on the wildest rollercoaster ride on the App Store.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Featuring the iconic original artwork of the universally adored Peanuts comic, Snoopy Coaster is a must-have for fans everywhere.

HIGH SPEED SNOOPY
Rocket through familiar Peanuts themed stages including a pumpkin patch, theme park, village and more!

COLLECTORS ITEM
Leap from track to track and collect coins as you speed along. Grab trading cards featuring original Peanuts artwork, and collectibles to unlock classic Charles M. Schulz comic strips.

SUPER-COASTER
Use the coins you collect as you play to unlock amazing new coaster abilities and special power-ups like booster rockets! Complete objectives each time you play and upgrade your coaster into a super high-scoring machine!

(c) 2013 Peanuts Worldwide LLC.

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Sanuku's comments:

03-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Looks like Madcoaster

Game Center: sink_or_swim

03-20-2013, 06:09 AM
And heres the first runner style game and i'm sure many more will arrive today

To be fair the graphics look great, quite glad you have to pay for it so 'hopefully' it wont be reliant on tons of IAP's. Might pick this one up later
03-20-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Looks like Madcoaster
Yeah - pretty much... wondering if there's anything mechanically different that would separate the two...?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download & PlatEAU
03-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Hey Connector! Jump on board...it's another coaster game from Chillingo!!
03-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Not really a peanuts fan, but this looks decent. So far Star Wars Pinball was my sure buy, and the tables are pretty good.
03-20-2013, 07:06 AM
Collect Birds, Balloons and Kites and oh yeah Coins. I'm exhausted just contemplating it
I have visions of unlocking Snoopy for 700 million coins and Woodstock for 6 trillion coins.
I hope I'm wrong! As a consolation Pigpen is only 500 coins but no one else wants to ride in the coaster with him!

Last edited by Capricornman; 03-20-2013 at 07:39 AM.
03-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Added a Gameplay Trailer that will probably answer all current Question.
03-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Added a Gameplay Trailer that will probably answer all current Question.
Thank you! I collected a fair bit of Peanuts comic books when I was a kid so.... Might just get this tonight!
03-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Looks like a cool game. Like the pumpkin patch area. The spinning wheel for prizes in the shape of a Beethoven record is nice! I noticed one set of upgrades you scrolled through that started at 5,000 coins to begin with which seems steep. Other than that pretty good
Perhaps the only one who could wake me up from my sentimental journey for this game is Connector!

Last edited by Capricornman; 03-20-2013 at 09:05 AM.