★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JDTec
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 79.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Take command of your Battle Tank and ANNIHILATE the enemy!

Annihilator is a back to basics arcade top-down shooter. Go back in time to Ancient Egypt to save the future from the enemy and then travel to their home world on the Red Planet to exterminate the evil entirely.

Features:

- Two worlds to explore and cleanse from the enemy
- Multiple weapons, tank armour frames and special charging power abilities to collect!
- Arena mode featuring endless waves of enemies to pit your skills against
- Compete against other players Arena scores on Game Center

Please note that the second world is unlocked through making a single In App Purchase of USD $1 or greater. This also disables ads in loading screens.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 80.6 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements:

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Quote:
Take command of your Battle Tank and ANNIHILATE the enemy!

Annihilator is a back to basics arcade top-down shooter. Go back in time to Ancient Egypt to save the future from the enemy and then travel to their home world on the Red Planet to exterminate the evil entirely.

Features:

- Two worlds to explore and cleanse from the enemy
- Multiple weapons, tank armour frames and special charging power abilities to collect!
- Arena mode featuring endless waves of enemies to pit your skills against
- Compete against other players Arena scores on Game Center

03-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmmm... Looks kinda nice

03-20-2013, 06:33 PM
It says video unavailable. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Prob will be like robokill2 a possibly great ruined by in app purchases.
03-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It says video unavailable. O_o
Should work now. Probably just some YouTube Voodoo that wasn`t working first.
03-20-2013, 07:21 PM
There's bugs in the iap I'm using and iphone 5 and basically what happen is you get kick out the game back to your home screen can some please check to see if its a bug in the actual game
03-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Pretty generic dual stick shooter. It *feels* free. Generic look, generic menus, generic gameplay, full screen ads before and, sometimes, after level, some terrain clipping.

And the game crashes if you try and view the IAP store, genius.
03-20-2013, 11:24 PM
I've watched the video a few times now, and I cannot shake the feeling that I'm watching a re-skin of the MP in Bullet Time HD...

DBC

I give up.
03-20-2013, 11:43 PM
ITT: muted reactions to another ds spaceship shooter.
03-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Thanks man, saved me a download. This confirms what I thought judging by the video. Presentation looks lackluster.
This is one of those games where if you already have any DSS that you genuinely enjoy, you might as well pass. There's a long list of good DSS games that are cheap or free, so unless you're dying to play in a Hover Tank from Total Annihilation (enemy graphics are also a lot like TA, wonder if it's homage or if they just helped themselves to some of the user created 3D model packs still out there), can't imagine why you'd actually want this game.

Heck, just looked and iBomber Attack, with the same general theme, control scheme, plus great level design has apparently gone free.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )