★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Run FF 7 on iPhone 3GS with PSX4All ?

03-23-2013, 07:05 AM
Run FF 7 on iPhone 3GS with PSX4All ?

Hi there, I'm a French retrogamer, I want to play classics PSOne titles with my iPhone 3GS in iOS 4.1 (I can't update to other firmware except the 6.1.3 but I lost the Jailbreak :/).

I wanted to play Final Fantasy VII (French [SCES-20868] in bin extension), but It's bug ... If I try PSX4All 4.0.10 I have a black screen after the "Sony Computer Entrainment Europe Presents", and in PSXAll 3.0.0, it's crash and I return to SpringBoard .

But if any person have enter the french menu to new game and continue can save and give me her save state please ? And if possible I need to have great config for this game please .

Thanks for your future help
03-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saliom View Post
Hi there, I'm a French retrogamer, I want to play classics PSOne titles with my iPhone 3GS in iOS 4.1 (I can't update to other firmware except the 6.1.3 but I lost the Jailbreak :/).

I wanted to play Final Fantasy VII (French [SCES-20868] in bin extension), but It's bug ... If I try PSX4All 4.0.10 I have a black screen after the "Sony Computer Entrainment Europe Presents", and in PSXAll 3.0.0, it's crash and I return to SpringBoard .

But if any person have enter the french menu to new game and continue can save and give me her save state please ? And if possible I need to have great config for this game please .

Thanks for your future help
Psx4all is not a good emulator, my tip is to wait for a Zottd update(maybe the next year)
07-28-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm still trying to get good results on my ipad mini. I can get the game to run but when I try to 2x the screen it freezes up. I can go to 1x and get good gameplay but its too small.

UPDATE- there's a newer, better psx emulator I made a thread about. Runs ff7 perfect and I can finally ditch this POS emulator.

Last edited by Montanx; 07-28-2013 at 11:50 PM.