03-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Ratrod Studio Inc. Announces Drift Mania: Street Outlaws for Summer 2013
We are happy to present to you our upcoming title “Drift Mania: Street Outlaws
” which will be available on all platforms in early summer 2013.
Below is the official press release which includes exclusive screenshots and promo materials for the game.
Ottawa, ON (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
Ratrod Studio Inc. announces their upcoming mobile racing game, Drift Mania: Street Outlaws.
This new title is the latest of their popular Drift Mania franchise which was downloaded by over 20 million players worldwide. Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
From Japan, where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the series, Street Outlaws features high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
“There was a lot that we couldn’t do with the Drift Mania Championship titles since they were tied with an official drift league. We really spoiled ourselves with Street Outlaws allowing players to take it to the street without any rules or guidelines. This has been our fans’ no. 1 request since the launch of the original Drift Mania game back in 2010.” says Ratrod Studio’s President Pat Toulouse.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws has been confirmed for release early summer 2013 and will be available on all popular mobile gaming platforms including Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
Built using the Unity game engine, Drift Mania: Street Outlaws features:
- 13 vehicles with fully customizable controls, a virtual steering wheel mode and gyroscope support.
- Career modes which includes over 12 courses and 60 achievements.
- Extensive customization modes for vehicles including custom paint colors, body kits, after market wheels, window tints and spoilers as well as the ability to adjust different aspects of the car including the suspension damping, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution.
- Drift battle tournaments to test your skills against real-time opponents using the local or online multiplayer mode.
- Share and brag using social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
More details about Drift Mania: Street Outlaws can be found on the official website at http://streetoutlaws.com.
Media kit: http://ratrodstudio.com/games/street...dmso_media.zip
About Ratrod Studio Inc.
Ratrod Studio Inc. develops video games for mobile devices including phones, tablets, handheld devices, game consoles and personal computers. With the mobile gaming space constantly expanding, Ratrod Studio has already reached over 25 million users for their games across all platforms. (Website: http://www.ratrodstudio.com/)
We hope that you enjoy this next title of our popular Drift Mania series.
Thanks for your support!