App description: GeoVertex is a game editor, and so basically allows you to create your own games, from creating your own objects, to adding various different attributes to them, and adding them to the game world. No programming experience is required!

Once you've created a game, you can share it so that it can be included in a future update for everyone else to play. Each game shared will come complete with a top score and rating.

So if you don't see yourself as the creative type, then you can just play other peoples games, and try to get the top scores for all of them.

No other game exists on the app store that is as customisable as this one. There are no templates to force you to create a certain game type, so you can just create whatever you want with what's available and if there is something you want to be able to do, but can't, then just let me know and I can add it to the list.

Features:
- Currently includes 21 games.
- A large selection of attributes to choose from.
- Integrated physics engine, including joints (great for creating vehicles!).
- Custom HUD, allowing you to choose what your buttons look like, and where they are.
- A selection of shapes that you can scale, stretch and rotate to create your game objects.
- Quick loading times, so no having to wait around for levels to load.
- Many different game types can be created, from jumping games, to platformers, to mazes, and many more.
- Constant updates as frequently as possible to add new games people have created.
- Local score boards, and a global high score for each game created.
- Fully universal, play on any device, and scale the games you create to fit any device you are using.
- Future updates to add even more attributes and features so that you have even more choice of what to create.
- Share and import your games. Check out the website from your device to download a selection of other peoples games.

A small selection of games will come with the first release for those of you who don't like creating and just want to jump right into playing.

So what are you waiting for, get downloading and start creating!!

And if you need help getting started, pop over to the website for a guide. The game also comes with a help section which explains how everything works, including basic tips and some video tutorials.

Check out this video review:
http://www.reviewsontherun.com/all/type-of/reviews/geovertex-mobile/
(The two reviewers give the game 8/10 and 9/10)

touchDev192's comments:
Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that my latest game, GeoVertex is now available in the App Store:

Emailing and Importing your created games is now in the latest version, so no more having to wait for updates to play other peoples games. Check out user created games here (browse from your device to download games):
User Game Page

So let me know what you think, I'm open to any ideas for new attributes, or changes to existing ones, So if there's a feature you need (or want) to create a game idea you have, just let me know! Or any other feature you think would be great to have.

In case you want to find out a bit more about it, the original thread is here:
Original Thread
There's some questions answered there, and a few videos showing different aspects of the game.

Any other questions you may have, feel free to ask! The website will also be updated shortly, with the full set of tutorial videos, and a guides sections which I'll start adding to if anyone has need for a specific walkthrough... one thats more complex than the simple tutorial videos.

EDIT: First guide is on the website, and walks through creating a bike with joints, camera following the player, physics objects and more. Check it out on the website (linked in my signature).

EDIT: On Page 16, Post 159, there's a list of most features in the next update, and on the next page a couple more as well as plans for the next update.

Geovertex Game Showcase
There's a separate thread for posting screenshots or videos of your own home-made geovertex games:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=184612

EDIT: If you'd like to see a review of the game, check out this video review:
Video Review
03-29-2013, 12:33 PM
GHHHHHH! I just spent my last bit of iTunes credit! :/ LOL. Anyway, can't wait to get this!!!!!!!

03-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Ehh, sorry about my last post! I forgot to congratulate you on the release, now I feel like a total dbag lol. Looks fantastic!
03-29-2013, 12:40 PM
I have a habit of rating games five stars before I even play them...
03-29-2013, 12:42 PM
I wonder why Apple wouldn't allow online sharing. Several games have level editors with online sharing. Anyway, looks like a very cool idea. I will definitely pick this up when I have time to play with it.
03-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
GHHHHHH! I just spent my last bit of iTunes credit! :/ LOL. Anyway, can't wait to get this!!!!!!!
Quote:
Ehh, sorry about my last post! I forgot to congratulate you on the release, now I feel like a total dbag lol. Looks fantastic!
Quote:
I have a habit of rating games five stars before I even play them...
Haha thanks for the replies! I hope it lives up to your expectations! Let me know what you think when you get around to picking it up.. always open to new ideas!

My Released Games:
GeoVertex - Game Creator!
FairyTwists Hydron Flux
Elemental Defense - Previously featured in 'New and Noteworthy' and 'Whats hot'
Twitter: @RelicaGames
03-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I wonder why Apple wouldn't allow online sharing. Several games have level editors with online sharing. Anyway, looks like a very cool idea. I will definitely pick this up when I have time to play with it.
Thanks! Let me know what you think when you pick it up!

From what I gather, it's more a problem with the complexity of this game! I gave the exact reasons in the other thread I mentioned. It's a shame, but hopefully won't put people off, either way they still get a bunch of user created content, they just have to wait for updates.

My Released Games:
GeoVertex - Game Creator!
FairyTwists Hydron Flux
Elemental Defense - Previously featured in 'New and Noteworthy' and 'Whats hot'
Twitter: @RelicaGames
03-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Instabuy ! Been looking forward to this. Glad it finally got approved. Congrats to the dev.

Looking forward to working out exactly what's possible with this.
03-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Don't know if I'll get around to using it, but I'm definitely going to buy it. This is the kind of stuff I like seeing on the app store.
03-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Just bought it! Thoroughly overwhelmed by the amount of options available haha. I will definitely need to watch the tutorials and play along with them in order to learn how to use everything.