★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie survival RPG's?

03-31-2013, 05:44 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
Zombie survival RPG's?

Hey guys, I recently started playing Survivor Z and am having alot of fun with it but it doesn't really give me enough content? What other similar games are there to this one?

Games where it is post apocalyptic world and you are alone and have to gather stuff, fight zombies and find other survivors? Thanks!
03-31-2013, 01:16 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 950
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
N.Y.Zombies 2 technically has everything you described, and it's conveniently on sale for the low price of zero dollars, so grab it while you can.

04-01-2013, 06:53 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
N.Y.Zombies 2 technically has everything you described, and it's conveniently on sale for the low price of zero dollars, so grab it while you can.
Thanks for the suggestion! Already tried it but not really a fan of iOs shooters. TTT for other suggestions!
04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 418
Maybe Organ Trail is for you.
04-07-2013, 01:18 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
TTT for other suggestions!
04-07-2013, 01:53 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
I just spotted a game called Map of the Dead that came out a couple weeks ago. Seems like a ripoff of Survivor Z (location based and everything) so it might be terrible but it's free so worth a shot I guess.
04-07-2013, 03:03 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,744
REBUILD by Sarah Northway. It's one of my favourites.

Exactly what you were describing.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-08-2013, 12:20 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I just spotted a game called Map of the Dead that came out a couple weeks ago. Seems like a ripoff of Survivor Z (location based and everything) so it might be terrible but it's free so worth a shot I guess.
Just tried it. Was pretty boring, not much to do. Thanks tho!
04-08-2013, 12:31 AM
#9
I know it's not an RPG but Telltale's The Walking Dead is a masterpiece if you want a mature adult story about survival during the zombie apocalypse. Your choices affect the story and you have to make some harrowing decisions...and deal with the consequences.
04-08-2013, 02:04 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
I know it's not an RPG but Telltale's The Walking Dead is a masterpiece if you want a mature adult story about survival during the zombie apocalypse. Your choices affect the story and you have to make some harrowing decisions...and deal with the consequences.
I'll be surprised if he hasnt tried that one yet. It's like the grand daddy of adventure games on the iOS.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword