App description: In honor of our new game, Catgirl Shinobi Escape, we're dropping the price of Book Stacker to FREE, no catch, no ads, just free.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/catgirl-shinobi-escape/id681625720?mt=8

If you'd like to check out Catgirl Shinobi Escape, you can get it here for free.

How high can you stack the books before you get busted by the librarian?

Once you pick it up, it's hard to put down.

Features:
Hot Book-on-Book Stacking Action!
Attractive Librarian Character
Beautiful Painted Library Background.

CharredDirt's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Hydraulic Games is pleased to announce that this week, our first app Book Stacker is available for purchase on the iTunes App store for $0.99. For our first game, we wanted to start with something simple but fun. Stack books as high as you can on the library table. Careful, the librarian will catch you if you make too much noise.
03-31-2013, 08:22 AM
Post in thread

03-31-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Post in thread
Not sure exactly what you mean. I did see a section for promo codes so I removed that bit. I'll put up another promo code post in the proper section.
04-01-2013, 07:08 AM
If anyone would like to review the game, let me know.
04-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharredDirt View Post
Not sure exactly what you mean. I did see a section for promo codes so I removed that bit. I'll put up another promo code post in the proper section.
Heh, I wasn't suggesting you were in error in any way. I was simply doing a "post in thread" to show my interest in a code.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
04-01-2013, 02:54 PM
I'd be more than happy to review the game.
04-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Edit: no longer needed, so I removed my text.

Last edited by dclose; 04-02-2013 at 10:01 AM.
04-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Heh, I wasn't suggesting you were in error in any way. I was simply doing a "post in thread" to show my interest in a code.
Your code and other's have been sent out. Don't forget to review the game!
04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanights View Post
I'd be more than happy to review the game.
I would love you to. Check your PMs for a promo code. Thanks!
04-02-2013, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the promo code! So far I love this game. Makes for a great pick-me-up game anytime. I had a difficult time putting it down in an addictive attempt to top my previous score. Definitely worth 99 pennies. Have yet to discover any bugs, but the addition of Game Center achievements would be awesome. There's no IAP, which is good. I hope this little highly addictive game is updated regularly, as I can see myself playing it for quite awhile, as long as my interest is maintained beyond just beating my own previous score. So, bottom line is I would definitely recommend this. Hope it receives the success it deserves.