Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

View Poll Results: What game genre you'd like us to create?
Action 9 39.13%
Platformer 5 21.74%
Survival 2 8.70%
Puzzle 1 4.35%
Card 2 8.70%
Board 1 4.35%
RPG 13 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default New community-driven game by 3Arts Studio

Hi guys!

We, at 3Arts Studio, want to start something grandiose with you! Basically, the goal is simple : you give us ideas, we make the game! You can shoot us anything you want, from simple ideas to complete concept arts and game assets. There's also a lot of things to manage and choose apart from those assets; you can also choose the game genre, the style, the features, etc.

Here's how it will work :
-During all the game development, big and important decisions will be made by you by voting in the different polls that we will post on this thread!
-Whenever you want, you can also send us (on this thread or via e-mail) anything you want that could help us in the development of the game! This can be concept arts, game assets, game ideas, features, suggestions, complaints, etc.!
-We reserve the right to make the final decisions based on your ideas/suggestions. Also, this is something we are just trying out, if ever we see that it's going nowhere, we might decide to just cancel the project..
-The game will be free to download, but we still need some sort of revenue, so it must follow some rules of freenium games. It must also be something do-able for us, since we're only a team of 3!
-Something more casual than hardcore would be more than preferable!
-Shortly, we will create a new website/blog in order for you to follow the development of the game and post new game ideas

So that's it, we officially launch the project! So here's the very first poll (and big BIG decision) : What game genre you'd like us to create? (You can also suggest new genres not in the poll and we might include them)

Have fun!

(We will update this post whenever we have a new poll for you!)

Last edited by Raph3Arts; 04-01-2013 at 08:39 PM..
Old 04-01-2013, 05:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Woah, this is such a cool idea! I hope a lot o people participate. I'll try and come up with some ideas.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:42 PM

I've got SO many ideas
Old 04-01-2013, 06:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

YuGiOh. That is all.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm voting for an innovative action shooter. Something not awful (every shooter on iPhones are terrible) and not modern. Something like a cross breed of HL2 and the original Halo. A first person shooter with exploration and witty puzzles and an engrossing and deep storyline. Emotions felt in a cinema but in a video game.

I'm probably asking way too much ..:3
How about this, forget about all of my Ideas above.. Try something with birds and attitudes :3
Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

RPG in Fire Emblem style, be it with modern or retro graphic with good story( it would be awesome if you could switch between retro and modern style, but that is probably too much work for one game ) , variety of characters / customization and different game paths that can be taken.Premium price tag + release of additional buyable DLC for game in future.

It is more than obvious many people want anything fire emblem or advance war related, huge market potential on that field.Patria and War of Eustrath deliver a bit of that experience, but simply not enough( FFT is story all by itself) .There is no other competition as far as I know.

Last edited by Aventador; 04-01-2013 at 06:52 PM..
Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I got many ideas. I would love to see a ninja gaiden type of game. The closest we got was samurai 2.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM

Ive been looking for a type of monster battle/ trainging rpg.
That would be cool to create.

My second Idea would be an epic adventure third person game with a ninja storyline with swords etc.

But that's just a few things.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hi guys!

Thank you all for your ideas! So far we have read awesome things, but we would like to specify two little things we forgot to tell :
-We don't have any 3D artist and coder to do such a game, so preferably 2D game ideas would be better!
-We'd like to do something more casual. The RPG fire emblem idea was pretty nice, and could be integrated in a casual game in some manner.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:17 AM

I think a great game to make is maybe a pixel side scrolling mount and blade kinda game where the world is randomely generated making some towns to recruit men and a way to build your castle anywhere on the map also you create and control a character just like mount and blade, factions , and large pixel people battles that would be great!!

Edit: also NO TURNED BASED I absolutley dislike turned based games haha

Last edited by swimmingcub; 04-02-2013 at 12:21 AM..