App description: Group Pyracubes together to win. Sounds easy, except these blocks lock together when they touch, keeping things nice and tricky!

Deep within Mobib's pyramid, hundreds of ancient Pyracubes spark with malevolent energy. Mobib has harnessed this energy to turn our beloved leader King Theban into a lowly beetle. Help Theban in his quest through the catacombs. Group the Pyracubes together to use their own energy against them.

Pyracubes is a puzzle game in which you move Pyracubes around levels forming groups of the same type. Sounds easy, but as soon as two similar Pyracubes touch they lock together forming larger shapes, making them harder to move around. Luckily there's an undo function making it possible to try out different strategies!

Features:
- Harness the power of the Pyracubes!
- 50 challenging levels included for free.
- Includes a full set of tutorial levels.
- Two extended level packs available.
- Game Center support & achievements.
- Full Retina support, including 4" displays.

If you enjoy the free levels, please consider purchasing a level pack for more advanced levels. Purchasing any level pack also removes the 'Try This Game' screen between levels. Thank you!

Gabrien's comments:

04-01-2013, 10:27 PM
no iPhone 5 optimization.

04-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Looks cool, but all the flashing and motion in the graphics looks really distracting.
04-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
I'm sure it'll come eventually. I'm not sure which Clockwork Pixels-related thread it was, but it's been mentioned that they're (well, he ) working on updating their engine to support iPhone 5.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Thanks to Gabrien for posting about the game, great to have the chance to talk about it : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Looks cool, but all the flashing and motion in the graphics looks really distracting.
Ah, maybe I did overdo some of the effects ... but ... there are options to switch them all off on the options screen. I'll add an early tip about switching off the effects in the next update, thanks : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Will start work on it today ... first I need to decide whether stretching the screen is best, or maybe I should add border graphics? It's a problem with all my games, I'm guessing each will want it's own solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I'm sure it'll come eventually. I'm not sure which Clockwork Pixels-related thread it was, but it's been mentioned that they're (well, he ) working on updating their engine to support iPhone 5.
Hi Metalcasket : ) It was the Darkside thread (just replied there). Adding 4" support will have the biggest effect on that game as it'll move the controls away from the play area, so that'll be the first game to figure out!

Cheers,
George
04-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi there just want to say like the game bought the two packs, just waiting now for the widescreen support. Succes with the game.
04-30-2013, 09:42 AM
This looks interesting but Ill wait for Widescreen.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
04-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
This looks interesting but Ill wait for Widescreen.
Ditto.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi there just want to say like the game bought the two packs, just waiting now for the widescreen support. Succes with the game.
Hi Roger, thanks for your message and for your support! I will look into adding widescreen today and will post here when I've sent the update to Apple : )

Cheers,
George