★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Asobimo, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.9 MB
  • Version: 1.30.16
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Team up with 4 people at max on your mission to save the planet in the TPS (third person shooter) gun action game Frontier Gunners!

Play by yourself or gather your friends in the lobby to fight through breathtaking missions. Your job will be to accept missions from the mercenary guild and to advance yourself for tougher missions.

Characters and weapon upgrades will also be available by completing missions and obtaining rewards and points for character growth. Build and customize your own character.

are fans of arcade gun shooting games
are looking for a third person shooter
just crave shooting games
just want to fire, fire, and fire in gun shooting
are gun action gamers looking for a new game
are just looking for a FREE TPS gun action game

Maintenance will be performed in the following date
Every Tuesday 2:00PM-5:00PM (JST)
Schedules for maintenances are planned to be notified ahead in the Official Site and in the game.

Replies for your contacts will be done during 11:00AM to 6:00PM (JST) excluding weekends and holidays.

-Support during new year holidays-
FRONTIER GUNNERS Customer Support will be closed from December 28, 2013 to January 5, 2014.

Submission form is available during closed days, however replies will be done from January 6, 2014 in the order received.
Please note that replies may take longer than usual days.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.

Server monitoring will be performed on the same hours as contacts, 11:00AM to 6:00PM (JST) excluding weekends and holidays. Please note that additional time may be required to restore servers when servers are down outside the period above.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

After you have read and understood the TERMS OF USE and PENALTY POLICY in the Frontier Gunners Official Site, please download the APP.

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm sure there is a lot of iaps...but I don't think I can resist. Does anyone know what the description says?

04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Well. I wonder how this is.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
04-02-2013, 03:49 PM
I hope a mod could change at least the name of the thread O.o
Anyway, tried the game and, well, it seems really cool, even when I don't understand a thing... There are some framerate problems though, but so far it seems way better than Capcom's Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting. That's something, I guess...
04-02-2013, 06:21 PM
OMG... Robots? Downloading.
04-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Wow... this game needs to be released in english. It's kinda like Invader Hunter, but it has lock-on. What makes this unique is the controls. Tapping the shoot button, well, shoots automatic rounds. Tap-to-swipe to upper left makes you shoot grenades, and tap-swipe to lower right shoots charged shots.

There's a dash button, and then there's a reload button. The game needs a sensitivity slider, but it might be there, just that i cant find it as i cant read anything in it.

Done 2 missions so far, but i forced myself to delete the game before i find it frustrating without any understanding of what im doing.

Also, on the ipad mini, on the menus, part of the left and right side of the GUI are outside the screen, so im thinking the iphone resolution versions are probably the ones kicking in. Once in the game though, everything seems fine.

I really want to play more of this, so i hope they crank it out internationally in a language i can understand.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Looks sweet but it's in japanese? That sux. Idk y there are soo many apps in japanese language in us app store. I wish there's more korean language apps in us app store instead.
04-02-2013, 11:04 PM
It was released for android and iPhone about 2 years ago in JAPAN ONLY. Played it in my android phone, while laggy, fairly fun. Surprised to see it in America, kind of like Monster Hunters. At the time don't remember seeing iap but could have changed.

Last edited by RoboWarrior; 04-03-2013 at 01:05 AM.
04-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I'm sure there is a lot of iaps...but I don't think I can resist. Does anyone know what the description says?
No iap at all. Too bad I can't read Japanese
04-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
No iap at all. Too bad I can't read Japanese
Screenshots and Google Goggles.