★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Coheed and Cambrias epic Amory Wars series come to full, fighting life in this brawler from Evil Ink Comics and Man Vs. Games!

Play as one of ten beloved Amory Wars characters across ten locations in the Keywork, some never before seen!

No more combos! Unleash your devastating attacks with the all new Swipe button, which allows you to pull off devastating combos and moves by simply swiping in one of four directions. Each character has three unique specials to master! The power is at your fingertips!

Fight your way through the Keywork while listening to 11 new musical arrangements by The Prize Fighter Inferno!

Playable Characters:

Coheed Kilgannon
Cambira Kilgannon
Claudio Kilgannon
Inferno
Ambellina
Red Soldier
Al the Killer
Mayo Deftinwolf
Wilhelm Ryan
Vielar Crom

Arenas:
Hetricus
Shylos-Ten
Howling Earth
Paris:Earth
Slient Earth 3
Morlunus
Hohenbergers Lab
Agosti Secrum
Apity Prime
Godder Damm

ZebraHouse's comments:

Trailer

Gameplay Video
04-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Impressions anyone? Im reluctant to TTFTT because the d-pad and action buttons appear to large and block the fighting.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

04-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Impressions anyone? Im reluctant to TTFTT because the d-pad and action buttons appear to large and block the fighting.
The iPad screenshots look much better in comparison to the iPhone ones as far as controls are concerned, so I can't really help in that department...but I have somewhat taken one for the team. It's downloading as I speak. Not really sure why as I don't really listen to C&C (apart from Welcome Home), don't read the comics and I didn't even know Claudio had a side project. >_> Still, a fighting game's a fighting game and hopefully it'll be good. *crosses fingers*

If my girlfriend comes home before the download's done you won't be hearing impressions from me for at least another 8 hours, though...sorry.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Metalcasket thanks (I too do enjoy a good fighting game(s) *fingers crossed*). I may be forced to just dive in.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Metalcasket thanks (I too do enjoy a good fighting game(s) *fingers crossed*). I may be forced to just dive in.
Giving it a go! Impressions in a bit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Deleted. That take for what it's worth.

04-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Deleted. That take for what it's worth.
Short and to the point : )
04-04-2013, 09:15 AM
wow that bad,I owe you 3 bucks lol