★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Vendetta Online - (by Guild Software Inc.)

04-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Vendetta Online - (by Guild Software Inc.)

Quote:
Vendetta Online is a 3D space combat MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. This MMO permits thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a vast universe.

Users may build their characters in any direction they desire, becoming rich captains of industry, military heroes, or outlaws. A fast-paced, realtime "twitch" style combat model gives intense action, coupled with the backdrop of RPG gameplay in a massive online galaxy.

Three major player factions form a delicate balance of power, with several NPC sub-factions creating situations of economic struggle, political intrigue and conflict. The completely persistent universe and detailed storyline add to the depth of immersion, resulting in a unique online experience.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.
04-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Whoa!

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
Frozen Synapse: Deputy
GameCentre: The Lost Deputy

04-05-2013, 02:22 AM
Working with PC's as well...nice

Bags Team Good Guys

Edit: Wait...thats an iPad game...I should look at the places topics are posted in whilst looking at new posts before posting...oh well

I'm just lurking here...menacingly!
04-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Is it out now? I can't find a link for it? =S

Game center: sebattytan
04-05-2013, 11:21 PM
So basically this is EVE online? I never played that but it looks like the same thing.
04-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
So basically this is EVE online? I never played that but it looks like the same thing.
EVE Online doesn't have "real time combat" it's point and click to steer your ship in combat, this looks way more immersive for me.Also EVE is very hard for newcomers as it has so much variety in different jobs , Vendetta looks more casual style which is good .In EVE happy industrials and miners are pretty safe in both high and low security systems ( if they know a couple of tricks ) , from what I have read on Vendetta Online site it is much more open- minded world for pirates wannabes with much less NPC security deployed around in zones.
04-09-2013, 07:03 AM
I'm super excited for this. Always wanted to invest the time into Eve but never got around to it.
Any word on what iPads will be supported? Might have to get a TA Spaceteam happening
04-17-2013, 12:37 PM
So what's up w this? Out today?
04-17-2013, 12:47 PM
It's on the us store, has anyone got a link, can not see in uk yet..