Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-05-2013, 07:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Mazement - (by Wronghut)[Universal]

Gameplay trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Hello Toucharcade!

Wronghut is proud to present itís first ever game: Mazement! Now available worldwide!

Mazement is a ball rolling game that combines an epic fantasy story with the traditional wooden labyrinth and platformer games.

Description:

"The best 3D ball rolling game with a story!"

Mazement is a ball rolling game that combines an epic fantasy story with the traditional wooden labyrinth and platformer games.

The player controls the tilt of the playing field to guide the ball safely through increasingly difficult 3D levels. Mazement is a fun platformer puzzle game, filled with challenging mazes, traps and enemies. The purpose is to find the ballís (you, the player) way out of from an ancient tower and set your ball friends free!

Features:
  • Compelling story with beautiful story art
  • Immersive gameplay and a destructible 3D world
  • Control the game accurately with the accelerometer
  • Collect coins, power-ups and find secrets!
  • Use fun power-ups, including BIG JUMP, blast through walls as a FIREBALL, fly with ZERO GRAVITY and more...
  • Buy more power-ups from the power-up shop using coins collected in the game
  • Watch out for dangerous enemies and fight against the bosses!

Story trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Promo codes available

Promo codes available in this thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2766688

Enjoy!
Old 04-08-2013, 07:51 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well was lucky enough to get a promo code.

First impressions, a very nice polished game, i'm not a huge fan of tilt games but love marble madness games. Ideally i would like a d-pad i the corner but i know that wont happen !

Like the graphics, can use both fingers to change the perspective of the level which is quite cool. Smash bottles, jump over barriers, all works well

My criticism would be the background, i felt a bit sick seeing that moving around the outside, be nice if that was fixed or an option for that.

But a nice polished game, one for tilt fans for sure
Old 04-08-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Well was lucky enough to get a promo code.

First impressions, a very nice polished game, i'm not a huge fan of tilt games but love marble madness games. Ideally i would like a d-pad i the corner but i know that wont happen !

Like the graphics, can use both fingers to change the perspective of the level which is quite cool. Smash bottles, jump over barriers, all works well

My criticism would be the background, i felt a bit sick seeing that moving around the outside, be nice if that was fixed or an option for that.

But a nice polished game, one for tilt fans for sure
This does look pretty good. Watched the video and I would have to agree that the constantly moving background would get real annoying quick. Kinda makes you dizzy just from watching the video. I'd imagine it is very distracting while playing the game...
Old 04-08-2013, 09:24 AM
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

Overall this game sounds well, but still I would like try this game. Thanks for promo code.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:30 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Actually, virtual joystick controls are already in the works and are most likely coming in the next patch
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkZero View Post
Actually, virtual joystick controls are already in the works and are most likely coming in the next patch
That's great to hear. Cant wait!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:46 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I picked up a code earlier and tried straight away but just played a proper game now. Very good and actually very polished. I liked the moving backgrounds but perhaps an option to turn off for those that don't. I don't normally do tilt but this works very, very well (using iPad2 as couldn't find my iPod at the time). Puzzles are good and star system (5 stars) is very good for the one more go at a level. My kids will actually love this as they love tilt controls. A virtual stick or touch the left side of the screed invisible controls would work better for me but I know that my kids prefer tilt to touch on most games which I always find mental but I suppose it's a generation thing. So as long as there's the option you'll please old gamers and new gamers alike.
The only thing I didn't like was the animation of the ball itself. Whilst it moves well it doesn't animate the rolling very well if you know what i mean. If this was done better it would make it seem even more polished.
Good game though that I'll play more of later in the week.
Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to play too.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Yep, I grabbed a code earlier too and have to say I'm quite surprised at how...well, good...this is. I really wasn't expecting quite this level of polish. The first thing that caught me off guard were the voice overs and then it kinda just snowballed into one surprise after another and I could say that early on, this could potentially be one of the best ball-rollers on the App Store. If your only device is an iPhone 4, I don't quite know if I'd recommend it, but I'm not hesistating to stick this on my iPad 4 later tonight. I too like the moving backgrounds, the music's all orchestral and awesome, no IAPs, universal, touch controls coming soon and hey...there's an actual story here. Pick this one up. Seriously.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:10 PM

Went ahead and bought this as it looked excellent from the vids, minus the moving background, but I'll get used to it. Really polished game as has been mentioned and the controls work great IMO. Should be a fun game once I really get into it. One thing it could definately benefit from would be achievements via Game Center. There GC leaderboards, but for me this isn't a high score kinda game. Loads of opportunities in a game like this for some cool achievements.