★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: doopop
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 32.7 MB
  • Version: 1.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: "definitely worth a look" - Gamezebo 4.5/5

Presented by Doopop
An endless runner, ninja style.

RUN like a ninja and SLASH the zombies!

FEATURES

- Dynamic gameplay, realised with real-time physics
- Colorful HD graphics
- 140+ missions, with more added regularly
- Simple swipe controls for easy dodging and slashing
- Various ninja scrolls and ancient powerups

Optimized for iPhone 5
Ninja Slash supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4GS, iPod Touch (4th and 5th Gen), all iPads

ZebraHouse's comments:

04-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Game Impressions

Ninja Slash! It sounds good, I had enjoyed Ninjump and I like that a lot. I will definitely try this game as its having interesting title too.

04-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer added.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-06-2013 at 05:57 AM.
04-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Holy crap this looks awesome. And it seems like a very good variant to the usual runners.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Looks great, but no Game Center no buy. It's on my watch list and I hope they add gc in the next update.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Holy crap this looks awesome. And it seems like a very good variant to the usual runners.
Soon as I saw this, I knew you'd be all over it!! LOL! Me, not so much, but, enjoy, bud!
04-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Soon as I saw this, I knew you'd be all over it!! LOL! Me, not so much, but, enjoy, bud! . I know you dig this kind of game!
04-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Cant stay much since i have to go to the city for something important, but i have to say this is very enjoyable.

Havet checked how grindy it will get, but this is enjoyable. Good pace, nice clean graphics, pretty good hybrid soundtrack, and definitely good controls. The jump animation may need some getting used to, but they are very responsive, as he jumps right away after you swipe up, just that the animation to get to the max height of the jump isnt the norm.

Great runner to add in the iOS library.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Cant stay much since i have to go to the city for something important, but i have to say this is very enjoyable.

Havet checked how grindy it will get, but this is enjoyable. Good pace, nice clean graphics, pretty good hybrid soundtrack, and definitely good controls. The jump animation may need some getting used to, but they are very responsive, as he jumps right away after you swipe up, just that the animation to get to the max height of the jump isnt the norm.

Great runner to add in the iOS library.
I thought you had burnt yourself out on runners. Anyway, I'll never be as competitive in any runner as I was in Bloodroofs...:sigh:
04-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I thought you had burnt yourself out on runners. Anyway, I'll never be as competitive in any runner as I was in Bloodroofs...:sigh:
I remember you owned in Blood Roofs you were killin it. I got some really good scores there, but i was never even close!

Now on this game, Ninja Slash is currently my goto runner, it is fantastic.

I always try to find the good and bad in any game i play so i have to say this... It's a hard grind. I've only ran exactly 6 runs, and i cant even get a first upgrade which needs 500 coins to unlock. I only have 442 coins right now.

Im sure i can get better and probably get 500 coins later on, but it is rare for me to unlock something in more then 2 runs.

Fortunately, the game is really fun.

On another good note, the $0.99 IAP already gives 10000 coins, which seems very generous, but i dont do consumable IAPs in any of my runners.

My final thoughts for this game are as follows...

From what i experienced in this game, it might go free sooner than it should, for 3 things. 1, people arent keen at paying a buck for an endless runner anymore... 2, the game is too grindy, but fortunately is good... And 3, it dint have any marketing as far as im concerned which is a bane of a lot of indie dev games.

I recommend picking this game up IF you have a buck to spare as the game is pretty good, and the new approach to endless running while killing things keeps it fresh.

Else, you can hold on to your buck and wait til this goes free, which is, sad to say, seemingly possible, unless a miracle happens and the devs make a lot of money out of it.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 04-06-2013 at 01:52 AM.