★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[PROMO CODES] Dungeon Plunder: Roguelike RPG with Slot-Video Poker battle system

04-05-2013, 04:02 PM
[PROMO CODES] Dungeon Plunder: Roguelike RPG with Slot-Video Poker battle system

Hello,

I have five promo codes to give away today!

If I post them they'll be gone in 10 seconds so here's the twist to give everyone a chance: Send me a Private Message with the name of one of the 2 new classes that will be introduced in version 1.18.

You can find that information fairly easily on Facebook, Twitter or the TA forum thread.

I will post the winners either at 9hPM EST (if I have more than 5 by then) or as soon as I have 5 who sent the correct answer if I have less than 5 by 9hPM.

Please don't post the answer in this thread

Good luck!

Download link

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
TA Forum Thread? Right here. Soundtrack is on iTunes

Last edited by DungeonPlunder; 04-05-2013 at 04:31 PM.
04-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Still codes left. First come, first served.

Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike - Play for free now! Follow the updates on Twitter and on Facebook.
04-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Sent codes to 6 who replied since I had a spare one:

Congratulations to onetruegod, kedens, Drummerboycrow, D3adly, gemineyes62 and ThisIsAUsername.

Enjoy the game.

04-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DungeonPlunder View Post
Sent codes to 6 who replied since I had a spare one:

Congratulations to onetruegod, kedens, Drummerboycroy, D3adly, gemineyes62 and ThisIsAUsername.

Enjoy the game.
First, thanks!

Second, already posted in the main thread and tweeted, but WOW, is DP beautiful!

DBC

I give up.

Last edited by Drummerboycroy; 04-06-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: OCD took over and I had to correct my name...