App description: More 6,000,000 downloads(the paid and free version) all over the world!
More than 50,000 amazing levels created by users!

You need to get to the end of the road, not crashing. The game is made in black and white style, and has realistic physics. You will find a wide variety of trails, and using the level editor you can create a track of your dreams and share them with other players.

Features:
- Fun ragdoll physics
- Destructible bike
- Seven vehicles
- Customizable controls
- Character customization
- Mode Challenge
- Slow motion mode
- More than 150 exciting tracks
- Level editor
- The ability to share your creations with your friends!
- Inversion colors mode
- Online mode

Features Draw Rider +:
- All tracks
- All vehicles
- Character customization
- Mode Challenge
- Mode of inversion of colors
- Mode of slow motion
- No Ads
- All the tools in the editor
04-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Draw Rider - Trailer

Last edited by 17Studio; 09-01-2013 at 06:35 AM.

04-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Game Impressions

04-16-2013, 09:23 AM
I can't sign in anymore... Why is the sign in button not working???
04-19-2013, 02:41 AM
I didn't even notice this came out until tonight. Seems to be doing well on the UK store's free charts. Played the first few levels and really liking what I'm seeing so far

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-19-2013, 11:43 AM
TA just rated their top 5 user levels:
http://toucharcade.com/2013/04/19/be...reated-levels/
---
And my impressions for the full Plus version:
- As a huge fan of Bike Baron and Trials, I love these physics-based bike games. And I think Draw Rider rivals Bike Baron in some ways. The physics are weighty and require a more delicate touch than Bike Baron's more arcade-y style. Your rider can be dismembered and spews blood and the bike break apart on harder impact and crashes. Challenge tracks open up possibilities with different vehicles including a sled, a truck, and dirt bike.

The visuals are simple, but the game is nothing but, and the editor allows for tons of content. Oh, and no IAP!!

For 1.99, this is a great game. Highly recommended
04-19-2013, 11:49 AM
I'm really loving this it reminds me of the line rider games.
It's got a pretty good physics engine and an infinite number of levels due to the user created content. I'm a bit biased as I love these 2d games and especially 2d bike games but this is well worth picking up. The free version gives you a good idea of what your getting in the paid version.

Only thing I'd like to see added would be to be able to download the user created levels so we can keep them on our device instead of having to connect online and find them everytime you want to play them.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 04-19-2013 at 12:14 PM.
04-23-2013, 10:33 PM
It reminds me so much of Happy Wheels, and does anyone know how to contact them to suggest features?
08-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Are you serious? Only four posts in a thread for this fantastic game (and me being one of them, so that doesn't count)?

I stick by my previous impressions. This game rivals Bike Baron and deserves more attention here. Bike Baron may have the better graphics, but this game has various vehicles, character customization, dismemberment, blood spray, replays, a great support from the user level community, regular updates, and the gameplay is just fun.

It's different than Bike Baron, requires more precision, and now you can choose what vehicle you want to use in the main levels so that adds even more replay value.

Edit: and I'm talking about Draw Rider Plus
09-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Draw Rider - new version 4.5.1

Draw Rider - Official Trailer :

Changes:
- Added a new camera
- Added the ability to watch a replay
- Other minor changes

Last edited by 17Studio; 09-10-2013 at 07:00 AM.