★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

AFL Teams Quiz - Free

04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
AFL Teams Quiz - Free

An App designed to test your knowledge on all 18 teams in the AFL. Each level is based on a team and the levels are sorted from time of inception into the VFL/AFL. Test your AFL/VFL knowledge against your friends in this educational and fun way to do a quiz.

Official Endorsed by Brisbane lion Team Players

Download Now for Free
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone5app1.png
Views:	0
Size:	357.8 KB
ID:	57037  
04-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Wow, I'm surprised someone from Germany knows about AFL!

04-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
The Lions need to concentrate on not being one of the few teams to follow winning the pre season cup with a wooden spoon

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
Frozen Synapse: Deputy
GameCentre: The Lost Deputy
04-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
The Lions need to concentrate on not being one of the few teams to follow winning the pre season cup with a wooden spoon
Doubt it, the way Melbourne are going

What team you support Dep?
04-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
We love Footy ! :-)

PS Dont be so hard on the lions they have to swim most of the year in the rains.
04-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iriekid View Post
We love Footy ! :-)

PS Dont be so hard on the lions they have to swim most of the year in the rains.
Haha so true!

I love that you support AFL as the last time I was in Germany I went surfing up North at St. Peter Ording. The waves were sh!t and I could hardly move my wetsuit was so thick but it was still a pretty crazy experience. The ties that bind

Every model of reality has margins where it begins to run out of explanatory steam, where we can see its problems and limitations
04-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Doubt it, the way Melbourne are going

What team you support Dep?
Man I watched that Bombers game. It was brutal. No scores for 15mins but when it started it didnt stop.
I respect your dedication to crap teams though mate. I'm a Freo supporter therefore Ive been through many dry years

(The sadface is purple for a reason)

Where do you think Melbourne could look to refresh their fanbase?

Last edited by Lost_Deputy; 04-09-2013 at 01:22 AM.
04-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
Man I watched that Bombers game. It was brutal. No scores for 15mins but when it started it didnt stop.
I respect your dedication to crap teams though mate. I'm a Freo supporter therefore Ive been through many dry years

(The sadface is purple for a reason)

Where do you think Melbourne could look to refresh their fanbase?
Hey! I never said I supported Melbourne!

I actually go for Essendon!! HA! Saturday was brilliant, I was laughing by the end

Even though you guys have improved out of sight last year and this year, you guys are still going down on Friday Night!!

I think Melbourne need a new coach and management. Start with Roos, or even Sheeds. But I'm surprised you follow the AFL given you live in the Rugby heartland, even more surprised that you support Freo!
04-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Wow, i just read that the Demon's CEO has quit! Don't think it'll make much of a difference though.

Anyway Dep, what do you think of an actual AFL thread in the Lounge? I'm not sure who else other than me and you will be posting in it, but it's probably best we don't post here as it'll take the attention away from the app.

If you're keen, I'll make a thread!