★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free till Monday 10 November 2014
Share and rate

8.0/10 IGN.me Survival Race is a mobile game for those looking for a challenge; Its masterfully designed levels give you the frustration that only old school games did.

9.5/10 Tapscape With great music, awesome graphics, and a great premise, this driving platformer is addictive fun!

5 stars TheIphoneAppReview Featuring everything from vicious monsters to complicated routes, Survival Race is promised to be a fast-paced app that provides hours of entertainment.

4/5 IphoneAppsReviewOnline This game has awesome features that gamers are raving about.

This is it. The humankinds last fight! And it doesnt come simple-packaged. Race
against time, outsmart path options, challenge your vehicular skills and slaughter
flesh eating monsters. The world has put its last ultimatum in your hands: Life or
Power Plants? You decide.

- Beautiful graphics and challenging gameplay-
- 3D Physics-based racing: action gameplay with 4 vehicles in 64 exciting tracks!
- Perform side wheelies to avoid obstacles and traps!
- Perform stunts and flips!
- 4 Exciting Region Environments: Jungle, Desert, Ice and Sky!
- Shoot Carnivorous plants with awesome weapons!
- Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating different challenges
- Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- Fully optimized: blazing fast load times, instant restarts
- Upgrade your vehicle and customize your paint with your country's flag!

Note: Survival Race uses occasional and optional inapp purchase.

Simplified Chinese

464 4

- 3D

Supervivencia Carreras de Velocidad es el más popular juego de carreras de 2013!
lleno de desafíos, intereses y ricos elementos!
Es un físico juego de carreras de coche de moda con brillantes efectos especiales en 3D!
Había las muchas coches de diferentes tipos y emocionantes pistas de carreras!
La experiencia de juego incontrolable le hará sin parar de jugar!
Y también cuenta con una fantástica historia de fondo!
Este es un juego físico en 3D de carreras de coche,al mismo tiempo se trata del juego de acción.Los jugadores tenían que correr contra el tiempo y conducir su coche a realizar la competencia! Hay vehículos de cuatro tipos, 64 mapas emocionantes y 4 regiones excitables en este juego!
4 types of cars with cool shapes and styles

- 3D magnífico motor
- 4 tipos de coche con bonitas figuras y estilos interesantes
- 64 mapas de diferentes ambientes
- Usted nos muestra a sus excelentes habilidades de conducción

Email: contact@survivalracethegame.com

Krakoukask's comments:

Game Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iGames View iPad Game Play:

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Great game trailer, gameplay capture isn't smooth or large enough to give a good indication though
04-09-2013, 03:20 PM
New capture

Hello September, we'll upload a new video tonight that shows the adrenaline rush of Survival Race
04-09-2013, 07:14 PM
The look of the gameplay somewhat reminds of "Earn to Die", which is one of my favorites. I might have to check this one out.

Edit: Well, I decided to buy it. I will report back later with impressions and how the IAP is implemented.

Last edited by ojtitus; 04-09-2013 at 07:27 PM.
04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Fun game very similar to Earn to Die but with some unique aspects. The only part I don't enjoy is when you have to swipe up and down on the screen to tilt your vehicle to avoid the red blobs in your path but it does make it more challenging than earn to die. The IAP seems to be optional and for those who are impatient as it is only for gold that you can earn easily in game.

Last edited by ojtitus; 04-09-2013 at 10:42 PM.
04-10-2013, 06:29 AM
I simply love the presentation and style of the game! The graphical style is also quite unique, with stunning backgrounds that clearly show a world gone to 'plant' hell. The plant enemies are both comical yet terrifying and belong to the environment that was created. The HUD also blends well with the graphical style which makes easier on the eye during gameplay. The game also provides a narrative (which is uncommon in most mobile games) presented in comic book illustrations which is a great touch.

This is definitely worth getting!

Last edited by nervouscat; 04-10-2013 at 07:01 AM.